[Event] Halloween Group Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Halloween Group Purchase

Duration: 10/28 - 10/30 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S539
    • Kabam: S1 - S109
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Group Purchase is there again for celebrating Halloween! We've got a blow out on Counter Attack Kit, Legendary Stones, Crystaloid and Soul Crystal! Check out the list below to see what all is on sale!

Counter Attack Kit x100, Price: 3900 Balens
    • Buy more than 10, Price per Counter Attack Kit x100:3499 Balens
    • Buy more than 20, Price per Counter Attack Kit x100:2999 Balens
    • Buy more than 30, Price per Counter Attack Kit x100:2499 Balens

Lvl. 70 Legendary Stone x1, Price: 299 Balens
    • Buy more than 10, Price per Lvl. 70 Legendary Stone x1:199 Balens
    • Buy more than 20, Price per Lvl. 70 Legendary Stone x1:89 Balens
    • Buy more than 30, Price per Lvl. 70 Legendary Stone x1:59 Balens

Lvl. 80 Legendary Stone x1, Price: 599 Balens
    • Buy more than 10, Price per Lvl. 80 Legendary Stone x1:399 Balens
    • Buy more than 20, Price per Lvl. 80 Legendary Stone x1:299 Balens
    • Buy more than 30, Price per Lvl. 80 Legendary Stone x1:159 Balens

Lvl. 6 Crystaloid x1, Price: 59 Balens
    • Buy more than 10, Price per Lvl. 6 Crystaloid x1:55 Balens
    • Buy more than 20, Price per Lvl. 6 Crystaloid x1:49 Balens
    • Buy more than 30, Price per Lvl. 6 Crystaloid x1:39 Balens

Soul Crystal x1000, Price: 499 Balens
    • Buy more than 10, Price per Soul Crystal x1000:399 Balens
    • Buy more than 20, Price per Soul Crystal x1000:349 Balens
    • Buy more than 30, Price per Soul Crystal x1000:299 Balens

Note: For more explanation about Group Purchase, please click here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AK.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	1699619
    original price - 2000, current price - 3900, and You calling it 98 % off ??? Excuse me, but are You kidding ???

Comment

And again Bad Timing R2

Give me Group purchase on start of next events please

Comment

Originally posted by R226826510 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]110222[/ATTACH]
        original price - 2000, current price - 3900, and You calling it 98 % off ??? Excuse me, but are You kidding ???
        The 2000 balens is not correct. As you can see here, 1 Counter Attack kit costs 39 balens. Therefor, 100 counter attack kits normally cost 3900 balens.
        But the striked through 2000 original price bit is very confusing, I'll poke someone about that.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thank you Esme as I could see was 20 at first i was thinking 20k but that would not make much sense then 2k which also does not make sense. It looks an typing error. 98% off is very misleading that would make more 300 balens. (I did not bother to work it out correctly)

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
            Thank you Esme as I could see was 20 at first i was thinking 20k but that would not make much sense then 2k which also does not make sense. It looks an typing error. 98% off is very misleading that would make more 300 balens. (I did not bother to work it out correctly)

DarkMeph
            The mini client shows 200,000, not just 2,000 or 20,000... And the people I'm talking to don't seem to get my point... >:[
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              The mini client shows 200,000, not just 2,000 or 20,000... And the people I'm talking to don't seem to get my point... >:[
              So that would make the value of 1 box equal to 2000 balens? …who on earth came up with that idea?
              Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                Try Explain it this Way

HotShop = 1 Counter Attack Box = 39Balen,

Ergo 100 Counter Attack Box = 100x39 = 3900 Price in HotShop

1% of 3900= 39 balen , 2% = 78 balen,

98% = 3822

98% Off from Original Hotshop Price = 3900 - 3822 = 78 Bound Balen

So very clear the would not do this. But maybe the should learn a bit of Basic math's and not take People for Absolut Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by leckmich2 View Post
                  Try Explain it this Way
                  I'm hours ahead of you there

Comment

I can show you some problems with this promotion.

1.) It is not compatible with the one-time goodie bag. If I buy 100 counter kit for 3900, I can get only the 2k pack. So right there, I immediately lose 20%.

2.) Those who already wanted counter-attack kit bought it. There might be 1-2 sale on a server, but 10? 20? never.

3.) the (20000 strikethrough) 3900 as 98% off is indeed pissing of people, taking them as complete fool. This does not generate trust towards the company.

In general, these promotions might work in China, because people think different there, love gambles more than we do, and the prices there are 1/10 of these anyway. So please, when you do promotion, try to adapt them, you would make 10 times more income. My suggestions:

I. If you have promotion on packs, launch it on the 1st day when you start selling them.
                    II. If you say discount, make sure there is a discount.
                    III. In general, be honest with players and try to rebuild trust.
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

cross fingers to be lucky lol
                      Last edited by Gorgo76; 10-28-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Esme and I do not seem to be having luck finding people with the appropriate math skills to explain this error to them. I would think, that the original price should say 3900, and the % off say 0 until such time as the price starts dropping. Then the Current price and % off should show you what benefit it is to you to purchase, and the numbers keep changing as it goes.

We've both asked them to report this to the devs, but both of us are coming up against a brick wall. We'll keep trying, just need to wait a bit.

A screenshot from a server who has had a purchase would do well to show how the counter should be working, to explain our issue here better.

Comment

Well thank you for your and Esme Efforts in trying to get through a brick wall.

DarkMeph
                          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

mine says it cost 200k balens for 100 boxes lol
                            G.M of Bloodrain on Server 66 US-EAST ranked 1st on that sever

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                              Esme and I do not seem to be having luck finding people with the appropriate math skills to explain this error to them. .
                              ????????????????????????? OMFG seriously?

You mean we are playing a game and paying enormous amounts of $$$ to someone that cannot do 3rd grade math?

So, to reiterate what has been said here, a group of persons incapable of doing 3rd grade math, are making excess of half a million $$$ a month off some servers they let run rampant with lag, cache issues, and botters? I could fix their promotions and bot problems and make them 20x the money by offering some promotions that are actually sales, and banning botters which brings TRUST to the honest players and shows caring about the game that we play.
                              Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
                              X