soul crystal and whips event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul crystal and whips event

can anybody tell me when are the soul crystal and whips event gonna take place????

We can't as much as we'd love to.. because we aren't told in advance either. *cry*

Like you all we can do is stalk the news and events forum and await an announcement, and cross our fingers for sooner then later. *lol*
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

well the SC event was on the 7th or 17th and the mount trainers whips were last week, so the next time will be in Nov. as from what I have observed these events only happen once a month and normally got SC event, Whip event, Gem event, Clothing event.

Comment

Should be on the 8th, but thats just a guess.

Comment

Let's hope there will be any (because you can't be sure).
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Nope we are getting another whip event people. R2 wants you to buy extra inventory slots!
            For example I will get almost 300k SC from next whip event. Oh well. There are other solutions rather than paying R2Greed a dime!

Comment

Working...
            X