Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Very important Question!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very important Question!

is Crystal Saga Planing to Merge all EAST servers and WEST servers together someday? let me tell u what i mean by that!
    ------------------------------
    is All PVE East servers will be merged together someday?
    is All PVP East servers will be merged together someday?
    is All PVE West servers will be merged together someday?
    is All PVP West servers will be merged together someday?
    ----------------------------------
    this is what i mean if any GM can answer that question because it's asked by all CS players! WHY? because some servers are dead and when a server is dead players will leave i know servers already merged with some of close servers to them but still dead! so what is the answer? for sure to keep CS alive the answer should be YES so what is it?
    Crystal Saga, Eternal Saga, Blade Hunter, Monkey King Online, Wartune,
    Waiting for Stormthrone...

Thread moved to Server Forums.

All US PvP West servers are already merged. Will this happen for the other server categories? Not likely considering newly launched servers are almost always PvE. You will find official threads regarding so in the News & Events section should there be scheduled merges.
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-29-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SamDakota View Post
      is Crystal Saga Planing to Merge all EAST servers and WEST servers together someday? let me tell u what i mean by that!
      ------------------------------
      is All PVE East servers will be merged together someday?
      is All PVP East servers will be merged together someday?
      is All PVE West servers will be merged together someday?
      is All PVP West servers will be merged together someday?
      ----------------------------------
      this is what i mean if any GM can answer that question because it's asked by all CS players! WHY? because some servers are dead and when a server is dead players will leave i know servers already merged with some of close servers to them but still dead! so what is the answer? for sure to keep CS alive the answer should be YES so what is it?
      I hope not, as what would happen if that server died? there would be new servers but their population is destroyed 1 month after launch, merging all does not leave much scope for population decreases
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
      X