Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to report something suspicious but dont know where to do it thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to report something suspicious but dont know where to do it thread.

But yeah i dont use "forums" so you forum trolls forgive me for posting it in the wrong section. Anywho just a brief summary... i play in the new "Shadow moon" server. As you all know the server is really new and the currency one has shouldn't be to high but as of yesterday a random noob from no where obtained 39p. Suspicious eh? since the server is new i really find going from unranked to 31p higher then the top money holder impossible. What makes it more suspicious is all the top money holding player still got their currency and this person came up with 39 in less then a day. I have doubts this new "abides" person is legit. Can someone check up on him/her? Did he/she bot on 100 chars to gather up this 39 p? or all out bulked and got 39p in less then a day?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	1759612

Maybe he is an alt for some casher? u know how things work ..

Selling costumes and shop items for gold can get u more than that .

Orr maybe he is a bot , without evidence nothing can be done .
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

There's a very good chance that said player is a bot. Regardless, you will need to file your report via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Briefly explain why you believe this player is suspicious and include any applicable screenshots. The GMs will investigate the character from there and decide on how to proceed.

Comment

goto every map L3 and find lots of questing bots (they got smarter names now)

all priests, as usial
        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

I noticed that myself. Alot of priest bots doing vault and low level dungeons with a bot priest behind a tree giving them buffs. this is getting kinda crazy.
          Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

Working...
          X