Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Crystal Ladder & Wishing Well Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear mods of r2 games cs, make up your minds already! You follow the original version of the game or not?! It doesn't work that way , when we can't fix something we claim that's on the original and when people ask for things that are on the original version you claim this is the r2 version of it! (example i don't see any hw<->ew<->df<->prom exchange anywhere! So tell us you follow it or not!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
      Dear mods of r2 games cs, make up your minds already!
      Incase you didn't know, moderators =/= developers; they are two entirely different words with their own meanings after all. Moderators for one have almost no say in what features and/or changes are made to the game itself. As unorthodox as the devs are, it's solely their decision to do as they see fit with "R2's version". Similarities will exist, and so will differences -- what is similar/different from the original Chinese version is dependent on what our devs decide.

Originally posted by abducator View Post
      not team work just class racism against us hard playin knights and rouges
      Many rogues can solo floor 27 with the right strategy. I personally know a scion rogue who's able to successfully move on using certain tactics. Incase you haven't figured out the key yet, here's a brief lesson by a fellow poster on how to carefully proceed:
      Originally posted by pronoob View Post
      i don't think it's ranged

i managed to kill lvl27 and 46 mobs with frost (when i forgot to off it xD) and not get bombed (i'm a rogue)

killing carefully 1 by 1 is the best choice :P
      ------------------------------------
      Many events revolve around the "party" concept. No player starts off able to solo dungeons, bath, Ladder, etc. Hence why there's even an option to form a party when participating in said events. Sure, you eventually get to the point in stats where a party may not be needed for some dailies, but that's a narrow point-of-view considering that even before the new Ladder floors were introduced, a majority of players in every server were still looking for Ladder parties. With that said, the devs' decision on keeping the new format of Ladder is clear and they cannot be swayed (we've already tried). It's time to move past this roadblock and party up (or take a priest alt with resurrection).
      Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2014, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abducator View Post
        so now the couple of floors that are "bugged" are supposed to be that way to inspire teamwork? i call [what] in short if your not a ranged class you just got jipped cause all this teamwork means is "tough luck you should been ranged find some mage,priest,ranger to kill two floors for you" << not team work just class racism against us hard playin knights and rouges
        Class racism...REALLY

I am a Rouge and personally with all the stick Priests get I'm glad that ladder is now FIXED. It means that plays can't say Priests have no use.... As now if you are a close combat toon you need a Priest. Even if you can kill the floor by kitting and timing your attacks, the Priest is still a must just in case.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Incase you didn't know, moderators =/= developers; they are two entirely different words with their own meanings after all. Moderators for one have almost no say in what features and/or changes are made to the game itself. As unorthodox as the devs are, it's solely their decision to do as they see fit with "R2's version". Similarities will exist, and so will differences -- what is similar/different from the original Chinese version is dependent on what our devs decide.

Actually except developers there are game moderators also(game masters), so don't get offended everytime you hear the word moderator! We know you simply are a forum moderator and nothing more!And in this topic the responses goes to the one posting the thread! So let him read em and just inform us what version is this and what to expect or not accordingly!

Comment

Game masters =/= developers. The game master (there's no such thing as a "game moderator") of this thread (Rob) is already well aware of all the recent complaints regarding Ladder and he had previously forwarded this matter to the devs. With that said, the devs are not going to change their mind. Ladder is going to remain this way.
            Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Did any of the "developers" play this Game ?

For very big Players ( cashers ) Ladder is now the last thing they do ( ore take many alts with ) ... 5 mio HP , one Bomb-Mob and they loose 12.5 Orbs +

Developers that dont play her / his own game dont have to make changes they dont understand.

And if the game wants to get clother to the original ... where is the order exchange ?

Comment

It's really funny to emphasize the "party concept" AFTER driving the players away for over a year now with repeating events, with useless events, with cash-only features, with holding back necessary features (e.g. order exchange npc like in the original version), nerfing events which were loved (clover seeds) etc. etc. *thumbs_up*

But what is really hilarious is their explanation for the change. Just think about what they are saying and then remember where we are coming from. That is not our first ladder update. So if a simple copy and paste of the original code solves the supposed to be bugged levels why weren't they fixed with the last ladder update?

In case not everybody remembers that we already had ladder updates: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
                  It's really funny to emphasize the "party concept" AFTER driving the players away for over a year now with repeating events, with useless events, with cash-only features, with holding back necessary features (e.g. order exchange npc like in the original version), nerfing events which were loved (clover seeds) etc. etc. *thumbs_up*

But what is really hilarious is their explanation for the change. Just think about what they are saying and then remember where we are coming from. That is not our first ladder update. So if a simple copy and paste of the original code solves the supposed to be bugged levels why weren't they fixed with the last ladder update?

In case not everybody remembers that we already had ladder updates: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update
                  Actually, 2nd time ladder's been updated. It stopped at 60 for awhile, then was raised to 70, then 75. But good point brought up. It's been raised before, and no change, now all of a sudden this sneaks in and nothing's done? Lolz.
                  Hallo!
                  Character: (S5)Meiya
                  Server: Twilight Caverns
                  No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
                  LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
                  <3

Comment

They r just gonna be babies about it and hold their noses up at us older players, that have always been able to solo ladder, and now plant their dirty feet on the ground and keep their hands in their pockets running their greedy fingers through all the cash they got from us. I think this is a junk excuse, and it's ridiculous. This game can be fixed if they wanted to fix it, but they're are bugs in it for 3 yrs + now they still havent addressed. BTW, you guys STILL haven't fixed the priest skill Magic Blast, we've been telling you for a yr solid that the range is not what it states. Mobs will only take the dmg if youre right up next to them (like rad 50 or so) , the skill clearly states rad 300. I know what rad 300 on a skill looks like, us priests are having to live with our skill bugged still. Maybe read the posts and do something to fix the lag? It's been seriously stupid this month, and don't go blaming the lag on our laptops specs, or being on the game too many hours or clearing cache, b/c all that is bull too. Just telling ya straight. When we gonna get to use soul crystals for mounts? How about all the other stuff you should have released but haven't even opened up the appropriate file yet to do so? Devs...pfft....more like plain and simple lazy owners IMHO. I'm sure a LOT of other players will agree (they may be scared to tell you, but I've been nothing but polite, so I'm not scared to say it at all). Do what you will , but eventually you either pay attention to us players, or your game dies, and in that dying, so will the money from it. Words of fair warning, and solid wisdom. Do what you want, though, you always have.
                    Last edited by StormYoda; 10-30-2014, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Still not sure what the problem is. I've told people a whilenow if you kill them far enough you can do 27 46 and 78 with no problem. Even if youre a knight just kill one, wait for an hp recovery tick, kill another, let ho pop, wait for another hp recovery tick, kill the last one. The reason the devs wont change it is because like Rob said. It's not impossible. It would be different if you were getting 1 shot and there was no way to avoid it which would give everyone trouble. I fear the only reason people are complaining is because they didnt use about 50 letters of text to announce that 26 47 and 78 have bombers. Its been a week and everyone should have noticed it at one point now. This is a personal opinion, i'm glad i have to turn off afk mode for something other than moving the the new NPC location. Gives ladder a bit of a challenge (especially 84. so far i managed to make it through running without stopping, gotta time manage now for new records).
                      Firekitty
                      S63 Hellstorm
                      Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

One wrong click at ladder 27= one orb ... at a big char 2.5 mio orb is gone... no coder thougt about it. They need to play

Comment

KitN_Bloodwell, nothing wrong with a personal opinion. But it would be nice if the people think once in a while not only of themselves but how it might affects others as well. No offense.

Can the levels be done? Yes. Are they an improvement for the current game? Imo no.

Furthermore, you can get killed on those levels although you still have an active invincibility buff that says "Unable to receive ANY damage, deactivates when you move." You have entered the room but haven't moved yet, but are still dead. If you are lucky like a player yesterday you don't get the revive popup and your run is over.
                          Last edited by TheRaspberry; 10-30-2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
                            KitN_Bloodwell, nothing wrong with a personal opinion. But it would be nice if the people think once in a while not only of themselves but how it might affects others as well. No offense.

Can the levels be done? Yes. Are they an improvement for the current game? Imo no.

Furthermore, you can get killed on those levels although you still have an active invincibility buff that says "Unable to receive ANY damage, deactivates when you move." You have entered the room but haven't moved yet, but are still dead. If you are lucky like a player yesterday you don't get the revive popup and your run is over.
                            As I stated in my post, glad I'm not the only person that noticed that "major flaw" in the buff, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              Game masters =/= developers. The game master (there's no such thing as a "game moderator") of this thread (Rob) is already well aware of all the recent complaints regarding Ladder and he had previously forwarded this matter to the devs. With that said, the devs are not going to change their mind. Ladder is going to remain this way.
                              Whatever yet again in your hurry to tell me it's no your fault, or that you got no power you failed to realize what i was saying! I don't care about ladder there are so many bugs alr one more doesn't really makes a diff!All i want to know is if actually this version follows the original or not!Cause it's not an excuse when we mess something and when players ask for things we get the reply this is r2 version and has nothing to do with other versions!And i'm writing thia here for the person who got the power to see it, instantly or passed by one of you, since from what i read thats into your job description!

Comment

originally designed that way by the developers to make the Crystal Ladder more of a teamwork oriented activity
                                This is not teamwork.. just sacrifice 1 toon to bash it all n leave 1 that can ressurect 1 floor below (priest alt).. Everytime cl updated its become harder.. but whats this? 27 n 46 harder than 80,81,82.83, 84 (special case.. hate this floor), n 85? i can die in 27 n 46 but not in 80-85?
                                - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Working...
                                X