Any Gm online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Gm online?

I recently made a ticket for the monster handbook and was wondering if the elves can give me my quest back. My ticket number is #206040 thanks.
    To Serve And Protect

Your ticket has been forwarded.

[Update]
    Your ticket was checked and quest-restoration attempted, however it looks like your character is offline. For this process to be done, you need to be online at the time of the implementation. You will need to arrange a time where both you and the individual handling your case is online at the same time.
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2014, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Your ticket has been forwarded.

[Update]
      Your ticket was checked and quest-restoration attempted, however it looks like your character is offline. For this process to be done, you need to be online at the time of the implementation. You will need to arrange a time where both you and the individual handling your case is online at the same time.
      Hi reverie im online now. please let them know thanks
      To Serve And Protect

Comment

You will need to communicate with the individual handling your ticket yourself. With that said, she's left for the weekend, so you will now need to wait till Monday (GMT+8 9 AM to 6PM) to get your issue sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          You will need to communicate with the individual handling your ticket yourself. With that said, she's left for the weekend, so you will now need to wait till Monday (GMT+8 9 AM to 6PM) to get your issue sorted out.
          in that case nevermind. im tired of waiting

Comment

Working...
          X