Gaunlet/twilight clash time event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaunlet/twilight clash time event.

Hello all, i Playing on s90...till a few day a go it wasn't a problem for me doing gaunlet at 4.30 summer local time (Italy) and 3.30 winter local time, and server time 22.30, for work mother,but know i have the same problem with all evening event and i think that all player playing in europe or russia would have it to....for us it's impossibile be present...my idea was to double the event, like Team Arena, and only the player who didn't made it can join,,,you can tell me that i can open a new account on europe server...but when you grow an account till a certain level, and you spend money on it, it's hard to leave it, an other solution will be that you move it Down changing the event position...the exchange can be btw World Boss and Gaunlet/Twilight Clash , cause wolrd boss at the moment is at 00.00 in europe and was and 01.00 in summer...i hope you can help us to don't loss to many position and strengh...
    Lupilucio Server
    S90 DeathShade Lair
    Best Regards

you've knew it from the start and didnt move to another server its your fault

Comment

The problem is that 1 hour for most of us on European servers, because 95% of the players are from the mainland, while the servertime is based on the UK. This means that for most players, the server time is 'wrong'. Only way to fix that is to change the European servers to run at GMT +1. (central European time).

Comment

Savike you call me that an answer....if some event will be doubled that will only bring more player in game...and more player in game means more money incoming....but if
        the 50% of player in game are cut out from certain event, cause of events time...this is a loss for LoA....and always mine is only a suggestion...to give more oportunity to all
        that guy's, that like me are in wrong server and don't wand to leave cause we have also friends...in game abd join a certain level....

Comment

Originally posted by R276033624 View Post
          The problem is that 1 hour for most of us on European servers, because 95% of the players are from the mainland, while the servertime is based on the UK. This means that for most players, the server time is 'wrong'. Only way to fix that is to change the European servers to run at GMT +1. (central European time).
          is 1 hour really a problem for u? i used to be 1 hour ahead of my servers time (before summer time) and there was no difference, just imagine that things happen 1 hour later/sooner and that's it. its different tho when WB begins at 7 am and well that sucks.

Originally posted by R258077753 View Post
          Savike you call me that an answer....if some event will be doubled that will only bring more player in game...and more player in game means more money incoming....but if
          the 50% of player in game are cut out from certain event, cause of events time...this is a loss for LoA....and always mine is only a suggestion...to give more oportunity to all
          that guy's, that like me are in wrong server and don't wand to leave cause we have also friends...in game abd join a certain level....
          i agree and i'd like it if they did this too, i have friends who have problems with the game schedules as well but STILL it's not r2's fault, you knew the server's time zone was different from urs.

Comment

I very much doubt that R2 would go to the extreme of changing and re configuring all the servers because a few people cant
            change their playing times by just an hour.
            AND
            If they did , come British Summer time when the clocks change again I'm sure we'd see you
            post again asking why they did this when you'd just got used to playing the new time schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by R276033624 View Post
              good point, though Savike, 1 hour can be a problem for someone who goes to work in the morning at 6.00 and gauntlet ends after midnight, 1 hour earlier will be a big help, and it shouldnt be a problem because Twilight Clash events is scheduled in 22.30 server time but it start at 22.00 with preliminary rounds, i dont see why that will be a problem. Maybe best and easiest soulution will be to change server time to Central Europe time
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

i know that savike...but giving a little help to all that player out off game for different server time...would be a sign of respect versus who spend money and time in this game...this is the point...and that will have also an economical return for R2 and Gt...

Comment

Working...
                X