Missing rewards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing rewards!

Really disappointed that I didn't receive all my rewards for the Previous House of Cards that was on during the Halloween Special - despite finishing 10th I did not get the final accumulated reward which is a pain when you log on everyday and you're trying to be a good player! Not happy! Sort it out, especially when people are collecting stuff over a period of time (in this case card points) :-(

Originally posted by R279805904 View Post
    Really disappointed that I didn't receive all my rewards for the Previous House of Cards that was on during the Halloween Special - despite finishing 10th I did not get the final accumulated reward which is a pain when you log on everyday and you're trying to be a good player! Not happy! Sort it out, especially when people are collecting stuff over a period of time (in this case card points) :-(
    Sure u got to 20k points?
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by R279805904 View Post
      You will have to post server, IGN and screenshot of your ranking so the GMs will look into it.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
      X