Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Hall of Fame III

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hope this time, aeria doesn't get rewards for stuff they potted and scrolled for like the last one.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• OK, so heres my point of view on this after I've cooled down from the original hysterics of this being posted.

1) We have seen the Chinese Servers Hall of Fame that they had 2-4 months ago now. The top BR for that I believe was around 225k. So they're not even touching the 400k br point yet, because they understand that some people are just here to feel appreciated for putting in some very hard work and/or money.

2) With everyone posting on here about Pipster and his br being between 440k-442k, how much of his stuff is actually capped? Since if he is literally maxxed to the max he only has 1 option for making the top reward.

3) This event could have been earlier in the year with a lower br requirement and not 1 month before Christmas, that time of year that people like to spend money on family and significant others, rather than on a game.

4) I'm a middle range casher and I've drastically cut the cost of this game down to almost the bare minimum, VIP and Spirit Covenant, due to the fact that the horrible display of Customer Service has given me a very sour taste, so why would I spend on this event when the rewards are this bad?

5) To the people planning on spending on this event, I wish you luck, but I'd prefer to see an entire boycott of this event due to the fact that its incredibly insulting to each and every one of us. We have all put in extremely hard work for 2 or less years and other than a few select people will be getting the bottom 2 rewards. We can't justify the hard work and money we have spent on that we'd be absolutely insane to.

6) How did the Hall of Fame go from a maximum of 105k to 450k in 1 year? Not to mention if you notice the posts from the people who did it before they made it sound like this was a reward for hard work. The Opening title for this thing is all about being the Worthy One...so being the one who spent an ars load of money? This isn't about 1 person, this is about a community of gamers who supply your company with money and are all realizing that even though they've worked extremely hard at it, you clearly don't give a flying frack about your customers. You do realize you're never gonna make the income that the Chinese servers make because of your poor customer service right? You should go play on there and run into an issue, its taken care of almost right away. Americans and Europeans are 100x more pissy then Asians because we can be. We expect Customer Service to be kind, courteous, and prompt. Do you go to a grocery store where the people there don't care or treat you like you're just another paycheck to them? If you do, you should probably reconsider your grocery store because there are tons of places where people actually do care to help you. Thats what an online gaming customer service should be like.

Comment

• well R2...u can change this event name with Hall of Chaser ... and could be change this game name become warcasher

Comment

• this really sucks but is not strange like a lot things in r2

Comment

• wow r2 u guys have outdone yourselves i dont knw what the hell yall thinking but best thing to do is to write trick or treat on that post and make it a nice joke cause if its to make more money yull be losing more yall got alot a ppl ready to quick and some quit already so u guys merging up as much as possible but it wont help and the rewards stink as well all we actually want is apollo wings u guys are going off now

Comment

• To the people planning on spending in this event I will recommend better invest in a psychologist, because, you are sick in the head. Invest heavily in a single game, a game, that's be really bad. That will not help anything, starting out the account you're spending money is not even yours, that account belongs to R2. Your character codes belong to R2. If tomorrow you want to claim it, you could not, so better think where you invest. If tomorrow R2 closed , you would have lost all your money. That is not a good business. And finally, R2 should invest in solve all the issues that game have, like the lag, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                this is what hall of fame should be, not hall of prize

thats another r2 ** why dont they just give to top 100 directly instead of make one event? r2 laughing of our face again like he allways do thats a **

Comment

• Everybody was waiting for another chance to get the Apollo gear from last Hall of Fame. Everybody was figuring that a lot of the people who fell just short of getting prizes last time on account of being new players would have a good shot this time. Instead, we get...this garbage.

Comment

• Got some answers for you guys:

1. Can you use warrior’s call? no
                    2. Can you use blessing wheel? no
                    3. If you’re on a merged server, and you’re the highest br from your own server but not higher than someone from another server who is merged with yours, do you still get the clothing prize? no only the top player on the merged server gets the prize for top player
                    4. If you get a higher tier prize, do you also get the prizes below it, like we did in the other events? each level of rewards can be redeemed only once
                    5. They said pots/scrolls don’t count, yet they counted last time, will they this time too even though they say they wont? no, but they are double checking this one
                    6. Will we ever have another chance at Darknight Panther, or the Apollo Gear? pro team says to wait until the event begins
                    7. Will card bonuses count towards br? What about marriage bonuses? Friendship bonuses? no, no and no

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                      Got some answers for you guys:
                      Only thing I am hopeful for is your No. 6....I hope they merge all Hall of Fames together for a single HoF event this time around. If they do this, it will make EVERYONE so much happier. Although, it would be great for them to reduce lowest requirements to 150k for new rewards.

Thank you, Greenfireflygirl. Keep onto them!

Please, Greenfireflygirl....you're our only hope! lol

Comment

Got some answers for you guys:
                        number 4 "If you get a higher tier prize, do you also get the prizes below it, like we did in the other events? each level of rewards can be redeemed only once"

Even this answer is still unclear, each level of rewards can only be redeemed once because id say 250k reward is a different level to 300k one etc so you can only redeem each level once (obvious) can you get two different levels... eg can you be a little more direct and ask them "for example a player with 320k br would they get both the rewards for 250k and 300k."

Comment

• Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                          number 4 "If you get a higher tier prize, do you also get the prizes below it, like we did in the other events? each level of rewards can be redeemed only once"

Even this answer is still unclear, each level of rewards can only be redeemed once because id say 250k reward is a different level to 300k one etc so you can only redeem each level once (obvious) can you get two different levels... eg can you be a little more direct and ask them "for example a player with 320k br would they get both the rewards for 250k and 300k."
                          I tried that, asked them twice, both answers were the same. I'm translating it as a yes.

I'm surprised no one is raging about number 2 on that list yet, it's knocked me out of a prize if it stays true.

I am going to keep on them.. if using any buffs is gonna magically work when we're told ahead of time it's not going to, I want you guys to have notice of that.

Also, to be clear on marriage bonus, that's the bonus you get when running in dungeon with your partner, the ring bonus is something else, and present all the time. I consider it more like gear or a mount bonus, and you can get it even if you're not married, just find someone to be engaged with to get a weak bonus.. cause I'm guessing it's counting just like sylphs, gear, astrals, mounts etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vraelia View Post
                            Only thing I am hopeful for is your No. 6....I hope they merge all Hall of Fames together for a single HoF event this time around. If they do this, it will make EVERYONE so much happier. Although, it would be great for them to reduce lowest requirements to 150k for new rewards.

Thank you, Greenfireflygirl. Keep onto them!

Please, Greenfireflygirl....you're our only hope! lol
                            Number 6 I asked about twice as well.. just kept being told to wait for the event. I'd love to think it meant they were going to consider asking the devs to change some of the rewards, or add lower tiers... but it could just as well be a brush off, or a misunderstanding on event prizes... I wouldn't get your hopes up if getting them dashed is gonna hurt you later.

Comment

• Originally posted by r265868045 View Post
                              ok, so heres my point of view on this after i've cooled down from the original hysterics of this being posted.

1) we have seen the chinese servers hall of fame that they had 2-4 months ago now. The top br for that i believe was around 225k. So they're not even touching the 400k br point yet, because they understand that some people are just here to feel appreciated for putting in some very hard work and/or money.

2) with everyone posting on here about pipster and his br being between 440k-442k, how much of his stuff is actually capped? Since if he is literally maxxed to the max he only has 1 option for making the top reward.

3) this event could have been earlier in the year with a lower br requirement and not 1 month before christmas, that time of year that people like to spend money on family and significant others, rather than on a game.

4) i'm a middle range casher and i've drastically cut the cost of this game down to almost the bare minimum, vip and spirit covenant, due to the fact that the horrible display of customer service has given me a very sour taste, so why would i spend on this event when the rewards are this bad?

5) to the people planning on spending on this event, i wish you luck, but i'd prefer to see an entire boycott of this event due to the fact that its incredibly insulting to each and every one of us. We have all put in extremely hard work for 2 or less years and other than a few select people will be getting the bottom 2 rewards. We can't justify the hard work and money we have spent on that we'd be absolutely insane to.

6) how did the hall of fame go from a maximum of 105k to 450k in 1 year? Not to mention if you notice the posts from the people who did it before they made it sound like this was a reward for hard work. The opening title for this thing is all about being the worthy one...so being the one who spent an ars load of money? This isn't about 1 person, this is about a community of gamers who supply your company with money and are all realizing that even though they've worked extremely hard at it, you clearly don't give a flying frack about your customers. You do realize you're never gonna make the income that the chinese servers make because of your poor customer service right? You should go play on there and run into an issue, its taken care of almost right away. Americans and europeans are 100x more pissy then asians because we can be. We expect customer service to be kind, courteous, and prompt. Do you go to a grocery store where the people there don't care or treat you like you're just another paycheck to them? If you do, you should probably reconsider your grocery store because there are tons of places where people actually do care to help you. Thats what an online gaming customer service should be like.
                              well said!!!
                              ShadowBound
                              Server 55
                              IGN:Reflex
                              Level 70
                              BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
                              Server 58
                              IGN: You
                              Level 75
                              BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

I tried that, asked them twice, both answers were the same. I'm translating it as a yes.

I'm surprised no one is raging about number 2 on that list yet, it's knocked me out of a prize if it stays true.

I am going to keep on them.. if using any buffs is gonna magically work when we're told ahead of time it's not going to, I want you guys to have notice of that.

Also, to be clear on marriage bonus, that's the bonus you get when running in dungeon with your partner, the ring bonus is something else, and present all the time. I consider it more like gear or a mount bonus, and you can get it even if you're not married, just find someone to be engaged with to get a weak bonus.. cause I'm guessing it's counting just like sylphs, gear, astrals, mounts etc.

Everyone is going to buff up as much as possible no matter what R2 say because no one trusts them to do what they say they are going to do. They basically cupcake everything up !

Comment

Working...
                                X