Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously!!! name one player on any of the servers with 450k BR???!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ptherion View Post
      when was Hall of Fame II?
      I was wondering that too lol

Yeah last time I was very close to the gold wings. I remember being so disappointed I didn't get them. But now.... I'm 155k br, absolutely no chance.

Comment

Im with you on this jeff!! straight **!!!! Lets reward no one but the mega cashers! The ones that cheat their way to the top instead of those who put ALOT of time into it to make it active! if all the non cashers left they wouldnt be able to keep the game. got to have more then 1 guild...

Comment

Name One Player with the Br of a 450k. And who is dumb enought to go that high for a mount let alone spend all that money!

Comment

the best event ever u made R2 only few players can participate (puuke)

Comment

450k BR is too high...350k BR still reasonable and the rewards is lame. Gold? easy to get...wheres the costumes and mount for lower BR...previous HOF is much better
              IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

R2 aiming to further alienate the player base, I see. I can think of a handful of players who MIGHT be able to get the BR required for the top tier rewards...and I stress might. Last time I looked, there were less than ten players within 60k br of 450k, and I still imagine even those would have to cash pretty hard to make 450k br...if it's even possible. I suspect that some of them may be capped in a lot of areas. Well, I could be wrong...I suppose there could be a few R2 employees still hidden out there.

Comment

their is now 450k BR's on any of the servers!! check it out! they bakka lost it

Comment

And then, you realise nobody in USWest meets the highest requirement..yet ! #00

Comment

OMFG seriously i worked so hard to be able to just get the wings in the first event and also would like to know when the HOF II was but i have more than doubled my BR since then as an on and off casher and yet have no hope of even getting close to the 250k br even if i did a heap of lvling up... this is total ** event only made to get the heavy cashers to spend more money for what a piddling mount an stuff the long time players who have been loyal over 2yrs and suffering on servers under 200 who seriously need mergers and get forgotten every damn time they do one and yet they keep opening new servers just to sucker more and more into spending big money... how about u start thinking with the brains u have and do some realistic events i mean u have made the heavy cashers mad by giving so many gems and other stuff out that everyone now has 8 and above gems when i remember it taking forever to just get a lvl 6 so what now we get penalised for ur FUBAR's on previous events... GREAT JOB NOT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ptherion View Post
                        when was Hall of Fame II?
                        Is this the Hall of Fame thread you were referring to? I believe it was the last one that wartune had.
                        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Should have added SOMETHING for anyone playing for a certain amount of time. Dedication should be rewarded just like cashing.
                          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

just wondering who came up with this 450k br thingy.. -1 R2.

come on.. makes everyone or at least more people happy. the general public is asking for HOF HOF HOF and indeed you giving us HOF now, but with this kinda br range, it's totally insane.
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                              Is this the Hall of Fame thread you were referring to? I believe it was the last one that wartune had.
                              No, we're wondering what happened to #2.

Comment

Yes, the last Hall of Fame with the Apollo clothing set and wings was Hall of Fame II...the first one was a while before that, and required players to post their information in the forums for the rewards.

Comment

Working...
                                X