No announcement yet.

Bugged Skills & Effects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a bug for AFK Mode. If you are cloaked as a Rouge, if you turn on AFK Mode, your character will not target or attack any mobs until you manually attack them, then AFK mode attacks for you. Even if the you let your Cloak effect wear off and be attacked, AFK Mode still won't attack for you until you attack a mob first.

Comment

The level 5 Spirit Elk familiar rarely casts the Invocation buff on the player or other players, it works for all other levels but at level 5 it is bugged.

Also the level 80 beastmaster skill Natures Blessing does not make the character immune to negative affects as it says it should.
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2015, 04:30 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Blood Beam for my priest has been broken for over 1 week and 1/2 roughly.. i have submitted tickets and even posted case number on forum to help speed up the process...
        about how long before you think these will be fixed?

Comment

Entchant and AFK -BUG

1)when AFK-Bonus-Time ends and the regular AFK-Time starts my character will not target or attack any mobs.

2) I was entchanting [Ethereal Gloves] +4 and they went up to +7 now i´m back to +4
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	1712907

Comment

Shadow Rogue lv 130 Skill bug

Name:	Roguebug.png
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1713555
            As you can see, skill says it gives 40% more ATK but it only gives crit%and its bugged (crit% is useless when I alrdy have 100%+ crit) Please FIX thanks.

Note: nothing wrong with the dodge part

Sever:Amethyst Forest
            Class:Rogue

Comment

Oh! my friend you are hurting me ... i made that in ticket like 90 years ago ... and no one cared. because support tickets doesn't include game issues any more ,(R2 are not paying attention any more to the game play, go support section and try to open game issue ticket!)... they include only solving the paying issues.
              However i'll participate to enlighten the readers

The lunar Halo is totally broken, non talk about it because no one cares , its not because its useless ,, but let me talk about the lunar halo aspects:

1. as you said it give critical strike rather than attack in-counter of what it written in the skill box (which make it usefull when the rogue is mortal lvl 50), OPS ,, hoooold on ,, really? its a 120+ eidolon skill. Did the Dev. knew that after lvl 120 equipment gives lots of critical strike ,,, so "lunar halo skill" will totally useless.

Mortal 50: needs lunar halo, but cannot use it since its 120+ eidolon skill
              Eidolon 120: no need for lunar halo because his equipments gives him lot of critical ! !!

"you cannot upgrade it when u need it ,, but u can upgrade it when u don't need it " deal with it !

2. the skill says Cast time is 0 , while the cast time make the rogue Poses standing eating hits for 1.4 seconds, which make the cast time is 1.4 seconds .... so the duration written over there is a cast time.
              3. What in the name of god the "Radius 100"??????? its a self buff skill not a hit skill or area of effect !!!!!! seriously? lol

4. the mathematics behind this skill is wrong , (it says last 3 seconds , well 1.4 seconds casting in pause doing nothing , so 3 seconds - 1.4 = 1.6sec, then subtract 300 ms or 150 ms out of your ping , then the buff will last for 1 second only) = all these rituals for 1 second buff?.(USELESS TOTALLY)
              5. it is listed under shadow rogue tree,,,,, while it exposes you out of your Cloak ,,,,, why? put it under combat tree then if that so !!

These 5 points above came out after squeezing the stupidity under 500 kpaskal pressure anddrinks the black juice drops out of the operation.

OHTER SKILLS BROKEN LIKE : (Devoid), that works only with HP 30% ... then its impossible to perform devoid with soul beast Seiryu... u must be joking me , so its either the one who made seiryu stupid .. or the one who made devoid is stupid.

However, other versions of CS got lunar fixed already .. long long long time ago

Regards for the readers,

The skill says , it increases the PATK by 40% , but when you use it , it doesn't , thats what the player posted in the beginning by FinalTensaZangetsu

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
              Dear Players,

I've seen various reports of certain skills and effects not working the way they should. For example, a Priest's Magic Blast, or a player being invulnerable and still dying in Crystal Ladder. In order to make effective bug reports though, I need some screenshots or, at the very least, a set of reproducible steps to go through so that we can get these issues resolved. The more detailed, the better. I want to help as much as I can but I need to know the specifics. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Rob - R2 Games QA
              here is his post
              Originally posted by FinalTensaZangetsu View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]139809[/ATTACH]
              As you can see, skill says it gives 40% more ATK but it only gives crit%and its bugged (crit% is useless when I alrdy have 100%+ crit) Please FIX thanks.

Note: nothing wrong with the dodge part
              Last edited by Zenzibar; 07-03-2015, 03:40 AM. Reason: additions

Comment

R2 will just say that it's a description error and change the desc. like they did for all the other reported skills as well, lol.

Comment

many of rogue skills have 'radius 100' on them, im taking that as 'self-buff range'

devoid is 80
                  CrystalSanctuary

Comment

any progress on fixing magic blast and virtues? ^^

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                      many of rogue skills have 'radius 100' on them, im taking that as 'self-buff range'

devoid is 80
                      Devoid is broken with seiryu soul beast,,, because u cannot stay at 30% HP to preform it...

Rogue Skill lvl 155 venom 2 doesn't work

Name:	venom 2 doesn't work.jpg
Size:	283.0 KB
ID:	1716170
                      any future plans to fix it?
                      Last edited by Reverie; 08-19-2015, 10:28 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                        Devoid is broken with seiryu soul beast,,, because u cannot stay at 30% HP to preform it...

Rogue Skill lvl 155 venom 2 doesn't work
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]147062[/ATTACH]
                        any future plans to fix it?
                        This really needs to be fixed

I should be level1 to level5 Venom II that goes off, you can see that it is still Venom I just be the fact its level1 Venom and not Level1 Venom II
                        APOLOYMI
                        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

so level to 155 is worthless to the MAXIMUM( equipment syth fail and my equipment and gems inside get deleted, skills doesn't work at all , other skill is miss spelled as usual) ..... and they ask for screen shots and evidence... we give ... and nothing is done. under the word Investigating ..... -Zenzibar-

However, Even the wunderkind is fail because the blood line says (demonic blood stone gives 10 points ... i cashed to buy some... and guess what they give 2 points not 10 points ) .... u also need evidence GM? i will be glad to go and buy some demonic blood and show u. "but anything will be done to fix it ? NO"

Comment

Name:	blood lines bugged.jpg
Size:	337.2 KB
ID:	1716287 Wunderkinds (Bloodlines misleading texts )

Comment

1. Priest Blood Blade II skill movespeed increased though Blood Blade I it's attacked speed that's increased, meant to be attack speed for II aswell.
                              2. The Beast master's familiar, Elk at level 5 does not give the Lvl 5 invocation buff to players near by when used however lvl's 1-4 buff players, lvl 5 is meant to buff the player aswell. (EDIT) : Been informed that the skill does buff however the range is messed up so if you're right next to it you wont get the buff have to be a certain distance to get it which needs fixing.
                              Last edited by xPrototypeT; 08-24-2015, 05:27 PM. Reason: New Info
                              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

priest

so, i wanna know if you guys have any intention of fixing the level 155 magic blast II skill for priest? the skill is supposed to do damage and heal surrounding targets/friendly. in my case the skill does do that but it also affects me, not in term of damage but it makes my death odor and sperion skill affect me if you need a screen shot of it killing me on floor 1 in ladder ill gladly show you, but you guys just need to seriously look into it and stop asking irrelevant questions >.>

Comment

Working...
                                X