Bugged Skills & Effects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic Blast is bugged.

It triggers feathered blessings, frost, sperion skills against and for me without even killing a mob. It also triggers stun on me and lastly, it triggers my Death Spirit (i believe) AGAINST ME.

Please Fix ThisClick image for larger version

Name:	magic blast bug 01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	439.0 KB
ID:	1723681Click image for larger version

Name:	magic blast bug 02.jpg
Size:	560.0 KB
ID:	1723682Click image for larger version

Name:	magic blast bug 03.jpg
Size:	516.6 KB
ID:	1723683

Originally posted by tree09 View Post
    so, i wanna know if you guys have any intention of fixing the level 155 magic blast II skill for priest? the skill is supposed to do damage and heal surrounding targets/friendly. in my case the skill does do that but it also affects me, not in term of damage but it makes my death odor and sperion skill affect me if you need a screen shot of it killing me on floor 1 in ladder ill gladly show you, but you guys just need to seriously look into it and stop asking irrelevant questions >.>
    so it's just Magic Blast II
    Last edited by Reverie; 02-21-2016, 08:36 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

BM Bug

some times BM Barskin Buff is not working

Comment

Priest blood beam isn't working either, not the level 1 blood beam neither the improved blood beam, can someone please look into this and solve this? Thanks (S93)Orchideacus

Click image for larger version

Name:	CS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	220.7 KB
ID:	1724218

Comment

Rogue's Master Assassin thrust (I have 5) but all levels is bugged. When Fighting PVP against a lower player if i dont break defense i lose hp with only me and that player around. I was in Seng earlier and just me and the low lvl 30 player in there and i lost 60% hp out of nowhere. player was dead and i had to use a seng combat pot. In Chambers of fate against the hoarder mobs and everything in there No Def Is being ignored. i spend 20 minutes killing a hoarder. ive heard multiple reports of the thrust skill being bugged and its killed me twice today. Please fix this. the rogues on my server are unable to do PVP events because most of us rely on Assassin thrust.

Comment

Rogue Skill "Venom II"

the skill venom II is not working, even if Venom 1 is level1 and venom II is level 5, the only one that trigger is the venom 1

Comment

i tried to post screen shots of the Magic blast however no matter what it won't let me post.
              so i'll just tell you what happens.
              1. stuns user.
              2. traps user in ice.
              3. kills user "it does trigger death order" i test the skills with out death order and doesn't kill'
              1 and 2 till happen just 3 requires death order to kill

Comment

Originally posted by Scruby_Ninja View Post
                Rogue's Master Assassin thrust (I have 5) but all levels is bugged. When Fighting PVP against a lower player if i dont break defense i lose hp with only me and that player around. I was in Seng earlier and just me and the low lvl 30 player in there and i lost 60% hp out of nowhere. player was dead and i had to use a seng combat pot. In Chambers of fate against the hoarder mobs and everything in there No Def Is being ignored. i spend 20 minutes killing a hoarder. ive heard multiple reports of the thrust skill being bugged and its killed me twice today. Please fix this. the rogues on my server are unable to do PVP events because most of us rely on Assassin thrust.
                I don't have that problem with AS and why do you rely so much on AS? I only use it for hoarders lol. You'd do more dmg just auto attacking rather then waiting 2secs to use AS an then get back to attacking.
                Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

im synthing the inscreption holysword then when i put it all are gone
                  cant find it and even i refresh...pls help..

even the inscreption bug..i lost my holyswrod and other stone when im synthing...how i can get this back?hard to get inscreption then it will go like this...
                  Last edited by Reverie; 12-01-2016, 10:06 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Eh? Can you explain this better, I've never heard of "Inscreption."
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

i heard some player are getting lost when they synth the inscreptions but i ignored it..
                      when i synth..then i try to put it..it says need other inscreptions and when i refresh everything is gone..

Comment

"Inscreptions"... have you got the right game or have you got the name wrong? Cuz I don't know of anything by that name in Crystal Saga... ;>, .>
                        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                        Kamikaze Member
                        Somany systems...so little time...
                        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Knights bloodlust skill. As it reads it should take 15% of targets hp and give to you. Well not deduct 15% hp from target but give 15% to you as hp. Now I tested this on two toons and then mobs. I first tested on mob in kaymo. I did 96 mill and got back 750 hp. So I'm assuming that 750hp is 15% of that mobs hp. Now I tested bloodlust on two toons for a reason. First toon had 52 mill hp. I got back roughly 900k hp per hit and was doing round 8-9 mill per hit. The second toon had 34 mil hp and I got back 2-4 mill per hit and was doing between 17mil and 29 mil dmge per hit. Now how am I getting more back from a 34 mil hp toon than a 52 mil hp toon? PvE the skill works how it should based off of the opponent's hp not my damage inflicted or I would be getting more than 750hp per a 96 mil dmge hit. but pvp I believe it works off of damge done and not the opponent's hp.
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                          ☆Death Tank
                          ☆PvP King at your service
                          ☆Class:Knight
                          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Well i already send in many tickets about the same bug in skills. for priest class when is that going to get fix?
                            is being months now, almost a full year and still not fix, when are you guys planing on fixing the skill
                            *Magic blast l* range area it says 300 but it aint, and also *Magic blast ll* it can still stun,damage, and kill my toon when it tiggers
                            Death Spirit, also i know i could just take off the DS from Elementals but i need DS for some stuff like corr,void...
                            i was told the bug would be looked into and fixed as soon as possible but how long does it take?
                            don't get me wrong i like using my class i just wish you guys would just make the skills that i pointed out do
                            what their suppose to and not meow me over. please fix the skills, thank you. *Magic Blast's l,ll*

Comment

3 whole years & counting.. Fix the magic blast 2 skill.

for real when the hell are you r2 creators going to actually fix the bugged skill? today? tomorrow? next week? next month? next year? or never?
                              if you aren't going to fix magic blast 2 just tell me "we have no planes in fixing anything" so i can stop making point less tickets, showing you evidence.
                              i said in all the tickets i"ve send what the problems were, but seems to me like you don't give a **** if you all are just going to ignore a bug for 3 years.
                              i send photos, even made a video on the bug. but yet time goes by and nothing gets fixed.

here is a link to the video https://youtu.be/hq-DqcrSSLg

and a photo Click image for larger version

Name:	now.png
Views:	1
Size:	657.8 KB
ID:	1728449

note: the magic blast 2 has been bugged for 3 years. however the character dies do to death spirit. so either make the skill do whats is suppose to do
                              or remove death spirit.

Comment

Beast master Skill [Natures blessing]

The skill's description is
                                "Allies in target area receive, increased defenses, immunity to negative status effects, and regenerate HP when attacking. Lasts [x] seconds. Defenses increased by: [x%]. HP regenerated [X%]"

First I'd like to point out that it's a very confusing thing to say "allies in target area" As it implies a place-able skill, not directly around the caster.
                                Second thing I have an issue with is the immunity to status effects, as I still am hit by many status effects from bosses and mobs when its active, and no im not talking about skills placed on me beforehand.
                                Third, HP is NOT regenerated while attacking, it is regenerated while being attacked. That's quite a difference from healing while attacking [ which would have benefits with attack speed and attack speed skills]
                                I urge you to reconsider how you word these skills as it's very confusing when you expect one thing while choosing it and something completely different happens.
                                Last edited by indigofarm1; 01-30-2017, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X