Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/5 @ 2:00 AM EST (Update!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep .... server 393-395 need a merger too .... getting really really hard to find people to do stuff with

Comment

European S 59 need merge! We are dying! Hard to find team for instances - can lose a few hours till get some ...

Monday, Wednesday Guild Battles are only one way Ward tower hitting contest! No opponents at all!
      Kabam S 59

Comment

I suppose they are not merging older servers so ppl who play on em quit them and start spending money on newer servers... S392 needs merge also it is not fun to play with 3 active guilds.
        I understand you want to leech as much money as you can but at least give something to those who play in return dont just ignore their posts... I never seen any1 from game team reply on this kinds of posts. shame for a game tho..

Comment

guys send a ******* ticket like they said and stop this stupid comment r2 doesn't look at this comment

Comment

Originally posted by YoohooSB View Post
            I suppose they are not merging older servers so ppl who play on em quit them and start spending money on newer servers... S392 needs merge also it is not fun to play with 3 active guilds.
            I understand you want to leech as much money as you can but at least give something to those who play in return dont just ignore their posts... I never seen any1 from game team reply on this kinds of posts. shame for a game tho..
            Ehm...excuse me...but my server is S4-S38-S44 and we are getting a merge...if my server is not an old server, I wonder what is old for you...
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

all old server need merge now badly hard to find people for parties .
              name : MONARCH
              class : archer lvl 80
              server : S3
              guild : HERMES

Comment

and again no merge for s434.. like i mentioned and i'll keep mentioning, this server is becoming a ghost server !

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                  Ehm...excuse me...but my server is S4-S38-S44 and we are getting a merge...if my server is not an old server, I wonder what is old for you...
                  S1 maybe ? .... S1 that has NEVER been merged.

We are littered with abandoned toons and low level alt of people from other servers that are active once every 2 weeks.
                  ValKitteh - S1
                  "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                    S1 maybe ? .... S1 that has NEVER been merged.

We are littered with abandoned toons and low level alt of people from other servers that are active once every 2 weeks.
                    Pretty sure you guys got merged with other server in the last few month since there a lot of server who get into a "test" server like you guys. (Just look at the last time they did a maintenance only for test server...there was like 10-15 server named ...I doubt none of them was with you...). Also, last merge my server got was like 2 year ago XD
                    Lunay - Knighted knight
                    23.25M BR
                    Guild : SHIELD
                    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                      Pretty sure you guys got merged with other server in the last few month since there a lot of server who get into a "test" server like you guys. (Just look at the last time they did a maintenance only for test server...there was like 10-15 server named ...I doubt none of them was with you...). Also, last merge my server got was like 2 year ago XD
                      We are not merged ... we are segregated together for csgb, BG and arena but the all servers are NOT merged .

Can you say that all the non tester servers are merged together ? ... NO ... they are doing csgb, bg and arena together

it's the same you can't say that the tester servers are merged together.
                      Last edited by Val-K; 11-04-2014, 02:15 AM.
                      ValKitteh - S1
                      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

*** s350 more than 3 month no merga

Comment

Be atentiont when u read """""""
                          Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.
                          """""""""""""""""""""""""
                          The NIGHT IS COMING , IM HUNTING U

Comment

Instead of merging servers that need it they are destroying S538 by merging it with servers 2x older than 538 -.-
                            Great job R2, use some logical thinking not run after dollars

Comment

hi server 392 needs a merge

Comment

Originally posted by R299528501 View Post
                                Instead of merging servers that need it they are destroying S538 by merging it with servers 2x older than 538 -.-
                                Great job R2, use some logical thinking not run after dollars
                                lool- u got a good merge- only a few weeks- maybe a month older then urs. should not complain about that- some get merged with servers that are a 1 year older then theirs..

Comment

Working...
                                X