[Promotion] Hades Gift Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Hades Gift Pack

Duration: 2014/11/5 00:00 - 2014/11/6 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S541
    • Kabam: S1 – S110
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Available through the next few days, the Hades Gift Pack will be on sale in the Shop!

Contains:
    • Hades Seal (White) x1
    • Mahra x20
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

Price: 4,999 Balens. Limit of 3 per person.

apolo 1499 balens hades 4999 balens hum good luck with that

Comment

Sort HOF out and I may consider spending until u sort what need fixing not spending 1 dime.
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

50 dollars for a white hades? Umm NO

Comment

4999 too expensive, if it is 1999 I may consider to buy it, so bye r2 you lose my $20 :P

also, now I think only light/non-cashers don't have hades cuz medium/heavy cashers already had it from last event, thus the price setting shouldn't be too high as your sale target this time is light/non-cashers

a ridiculous high price will just make light cashers not willing to spend (last time apollo 1499 balens is a reasonable price)
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

R2 Devs is Broke so now they are making ridiculous prices for items most people don't really need. but some do. just to try and take money from them.. this is exactly the same asthe HOF event where they put up a ridiculous BR so they hard cashers who are close to getting the requirement can cash even more.. R2 Devs you really should be ashamed of yourself.
            ShadowBound
            Server 55
            IGN:Reflex
            Level 70
            BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
            Server 58
            IGN: You
            Level 75
            BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

R2games i have a question for you, are you sick or you have some kind of fever? Who is that idiot who will give 50$ for a white hades and not to mention how generous you are, you guys give 20 mahras and 20 sepulcrums also in the chest, wow, this is a deal of the lifetime, you made me want to open 10 more accounts to buy this cause this is a great opportunity for me.
              You should be ashame of your selfs, on chinesse servers they get these packs for 5 dollars and you charge us 50, do you think that i make milions a month or what, and why do you think that we in europe are richer then chinesse people, i really dont understand who came up with that logic.

Comment

way too expensive.
                marketing say you can sell few for a high price if it's good quality. if it's low quality, sell many for a low price.
                a white hades is low quality. for that price, i would expect purple hades, nothing less
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Just an attempt to make some quick last money, after all everyone is gonna quit when HoF stays like this right?

Comment

Only for the fools

Comment

$50 for a white hades would have been something I would have gotten 9 months ago when most light cashers didn't have it.

This is just another overpriced money grab showing that the devs are either clueless or want to kill the game asap. Either way the money has been made on this game and it's become obvious they want to kill the golden goose.

Comment

Want badly an hades from the begining when they make it
                        Still don't have it, when i've heard they'll sell it, i immediatly said, i'll buy it
                        Now i see it's a white hades for 5K ballens, have to look twice, think it was a joke
                        A purple one for 5K or a white one for 1499 ok, but a white for 5K not point, never
                        After that you need to wait few month or spend a lot to have it purple and spend again more for the evolve, like it's not expensive enough to evolve them

Soon super promo with grey hades (0all stats, can't be evolved) for only 2K ballens ?
                        R2 start to coming back bad as it was with their player in 2013, 2014 was kinda nice, i mean at the start, now it's falling back

If you want to have lot of player you have to lower your price to have lot of new player (free/light casher) then with the popularity you'll have heavy casher who'll come
                        Seems you really want the game to end with only a top 100 of casher witout any other player :s

At least maybe you'll get less and less money and start thinking of us again, i won't have my hades yet, but you won't get my money too
                        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

many free players can get blue hades, but only got a white hades have to spend as much as $ 50 ... are u kidding me .... lol

Comment

Should be 1500 like the white apollo.
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

U got chance of Hades in Atoll boss now random drops but wait and u may get one day.
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X