No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Hades Gift Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4,999 for white, some mahra and sepulcrum? I'm going to have to think long and hard about tha- no. Far too expensive for a white hades, mahra and sepulcrum.

Comment

Not a chance.

HOF event is a big ** YOU to all long term players they have and now this?

Who ever is making up these "events" should be fired, because they are costing you Millions of Dollars a month with over pricing pixels.
      Last edited by Bobbodiddy; 11-05-2014, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Blue Apollo cost 1500 balens and now they give us white Hades for 5k balens. Neither I would buy it... I have some kind of respect to my money. Sorry, but really, you're not worth it.
        I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
        Game: Wartune
        Allisandra

Comment

If i'd just started i'd snap your hand off on that hades at that price and build it up as main sylph, but fact is i'd be sooo far behind everyone else now it wouldnt make any sense to pay $50 for a white hades on my server. On newer servers i can see that selling really good, just a shame R2 you make your events "one size fits all" instead of a bit more specific to the age of the servers.

Not much point making any suggestions though, becuz i dont think to my knowledge of the forums anythings ever changed by suggestions, maybe in future you'll offer a better package

Comment

when you guys going to sell level 10 gems transposer??? i am been bliz for 2-3 month now.. spending alot of balens to blizz, but nothing come out...

Comment

5k balens just for WHITE hades with some 20 mahra / sep??
              LOL idiots, u always overpriced things, sucks that i was planning to spend my last $$ on hades if it's below 2k balens, but 5k? NO THANKS DUDE. OVERLY OVERPRICED!

Comment

50 bucks for white hades ? =)) ahahahahah
                ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

Can you exchange this white hades seal for divinity shards when it comes?

Comment

If you are mentally challenged enough to buy this, you really need to be supervised while online.

And wipe your chin dang it.. Drooling on the keyboard there.

Comment

4999..................ummmmmmm i have blue one......

Comment

A white hades for 5K ballens could be nice if it was with 1000 marha and 1000 sepu ^^
                        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Drop it down to the price of apollo at 1499 balens and you'll have more of a chance selling 3. But at $50? it better be blue!

Comment

white hades not worth even 100 balens

5k balens for white hade rly does he have all skills or something what is so special on it

Comment

Working...
                            X