[Announcement] Cross-server Ranking Info Display Explained

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evel... View Post
    Where is the icon so we can exchance our Kings Seals ???

we just had it before WB and now its gone ...

been asking for weeks to monitors for a date ... they did not know

and now its gone .... ***

I have a lot off guildies who still need to spend their Kings Seals, I still had 1K there too

hope R2 will fix this and give us a chance to exchange ...
    and would give us a heads up 1 week before it will go away
    That was answered weeks ago. you could accumulate them until the finals were over then you needed to spend them. Everyone in our guild was told to spend them that night, so your scenario wouldn't happen.
    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
    Guild: Paradox
    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
      last time i exchanged king seals i didnt saw a ending data so i lost now arround 60 hammers.. i think that im not the only one who have missed the ending data.. and why can't a mentor come online and use a bullhorn for stuff like this about ending data instead of useless info???
      So let me get this straight... You expect a Mentor to come onto EVERY server and announce every events ending time and date? You do realize how many servers Mentors are expected to cover right? Personally I try my best to announce important end dates when they are approaching... But you can't expect a Mentor to come onto every server and announce every event for you...

Comment

Final: 5th- 7th week
        All guilds will be divided into groups according to Preliminaries rankings: Diamond (Top 1-8), Gold (Top 9-16), and Silver (Top 17-24). These guilds will be matched according to the matching rules and go on to the next 3 rounds within their own group. Guilds that rank lower than the top 24 will be placed in the Iron group in which guilds are ranked according to victories, accumulated points and guild battle rating. Guilds with similar/close rankings will fight each other in the next round. Rewards will be sent based on the final rankings.

Okay so in this it says different groups different rewards, but iron group is a guilds which fall below 24th place so technically shouldn't 2-3 guilds if you R2 count 26, in 26-50th rank? how is that fair? Iron group should be lower than 26th from prelims then they get 4000 kings seals, otherwise people from iron group should be entitled to all the ranking rewards, so No.1 in Iron gets 15000 kings seals, because that's pretty much how the ranking was explained, it wasn't put in full detail, should have said more clearly in this picture:

Click image for larger version

Name:	rewards1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1701019

The picture on forum should've been like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	rewards2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1701021

If you're gonna make something, make it properly by actually thinking about it.. I would reccomend a compo for this really dumb mistake, but i'll all stocked up on exp scrolls atm, so i'm good.
        Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
        Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
        You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
        This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

its his fault for not spending them and not figuring it out himself, u had 7 weeks of csgb to figure out where the csgb shop was, if u still didn't figure out u have some serious issues and should go see a doctor asap, and if u already know where the csgb shop is u will automatically know when the expiration date is because the expiration date is on the bottom of the csgb shop in pretty much the same place in CW shop. don't blame your own ignorance on the mentors.

Comment

Originally posted by sithlin View Post
            Final: 5th- 7th week
            All guilds will be divided into groups according to Preliminaries rankings: Diamond (Top 1-8), Gold (Top 9-16), and Silver (Top 17-24). These guilds will be matched according to the matching rules and go on to the next 3 rounds within their own group. Guilds that rank lower than the top 24 will be placed in the Iron group in which guilds are ranked according to victories, accumulated points and guild battle rating. Guilds with similar/close rankings will fight each other in the next round. Rewards will be sent based on the final rankings.

Okay so in this it says different groups different rewards, but iron group is a guilds which fall below 24th place so technically shouldn't 2-3 guilds if you R2 count 26, in 26-50th rank? how is that fair? Iron group should be lower than 26th from prelims then they get 4000 kings seals, otherwise people from iron group should be entitled to all the ranking rewards, so No.1 in Iron gets 15000 kings seals, because that's pretty much how the ranking was explained, it wasn't put in full detail, should have said more clearly in this picture:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112672[/ATTACH]

The picture on forum should've been like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112674[/ATTACH]

If you're gonna make something, make it properly by actually thinking about it.. I would reccomend a compo for this really dumb mistake, but i'll all stocked up on exp scrolls atm, so i'm good.
            I guess in today' world you have to explain every last detail as people no longer tend to you their head... I knew from day one how the rankings would work... I mean think about the rewards compared to how many guilds are involved and it is pretty clear as to who would get what.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalChaos331 View Post
              So let me get this straight... You expect a Mentor to come onto EVERY server and announce every events ending time and date? You do realize how many servers Mentors are expected to cover right? Personally I try my best to announce important end dates when they are approaching... But you can't expect a Mentor to come onto every server and announce every event for you...
              I expect a "mentor" to be able to answer in game questions which I believe is their purpose is it not? You know how idiotic you sound trying to void the issue of a mentor not knowing something that they should know considering the requirements to be a mentor? If a mentor can't even answer something as basic as when does this event end how the hell should anyone trust the information he spreads considering he doesn't seem to be very well informed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptikal View Post
                I expect a "mentor" to be able to answer in game questions which I believe is their purpose is it not? You know how idiotic you sound trying to void the issue of a mentor not knowing something that they should know considering the requirements to be a mentor? If a mentor can't even answer something as basic as when does this event end how the hell should anyone trust the information he spreads considering he doesn't seem to be very well informed.
                I can't vouch for other Mentors... All I can do is vouch for myself... If you have a bad experience with a Mentor all I can honestly say for you to do is screen shot the issue and file a ticket... Regardless of how knowledgeable a Mentor is you deal with that is still no excuse for you to neglect the fact that they are players just like you... So you could have found out when events end just like a Mentor can

Comment

As soon as u had 5000 kings seals should got the cloudcaller I know I did. No chance was waiting longer then had to.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

[QUOTE=TotalChaos331;1162623]I can't vouch for other Mentors... All I can do is vouch for myself... If you have a bad experience with a Mentor all I can honestly say for you to do is screen shot the issue and file a ticket... Regardless of how knowledgeable a Mentor is you deal with that is still no excuse for you to neglect the fact that they are players just like you... So you could have found out when events end just like a Mentor can[/QUOTE

Yup they are players just like we are and we can find out information just like they can, but that defeats the entire purpose of having the mentor at all. If that's the case change what they state when they enter the game. "We are here to provide limited information on solely subjects that we are proficient in, should you have any questions please research the information yourself in case your question cannot be fielded due to my lack of information." Also shouldn't the mentor at the very least have been able to direct the player to where they could find the information they were seeking? Also as far as following what's in the forums and getting information for yourself that didn't work out so well for myself. In game is previously had candy exchange expiring today so I used mine up, now the candy exchange has been extended thus proving even information in game blows. I was 3 candies away from getting another set of clothes to lvl up now I get to try to save up all over again due to misinformation. If we could get some proper information that would help, like how my CSGB screen showed 11-9-14 as finals round 3 date when we just had the finals.
                    Last edited by Kryptikal; 11-06-2014, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Well, all the mentors do is referring you to the news and events page, while we all know there's only half the information, or non at all.
                      But in this particular case the info for the seals exchange end date has been posted several times, and some Mentor even made a topic for it.

So, if you lost your seals, its just you to blame.

Comment

to be honest with you, i did not use it too, think about 2 months event, why 3 days after final round, at least it would be better if 1 week after final round. we all have real life and cannot save all dates in this game. for me i did not buy anything at all, seems i did not join the event. must accept i am loser now, have too much x points there, it is first time i feel bad like this. what i can do except forget it. Not even got the new mount...
                        we learned to collect points as much as possible then use all at once. this is game method, not mine.
                        just think about it, play 60 days for it. but only 3 days to use it. i feel sorry for myself !!

Comment

well as per my experience with mentors who comes to my server, they always bullhorn to chk hot events and forum, so that we dont lose on exchanging event item. and for your specific problem, if 7 weeks is not enough to figure out how and when to exchange ur seals, then believe me no mentors can help you... except few like u, most of us exchanged seals as soon as we got it...lol

Comment

Can anyone tell me why cross GB removed? what happen with hammer for forge? where we will get now. if it was about to end then why u guys putted rank and there Guild name and server name on cloud city? if u ended this then you must end BG and GB too :

Comment

Originally posted by SheikhGulam View Post
                              Can anyone tell me why cross GB removed? what happen with hammer for forge? where we will get now. if it was about to end then why u guys putted rank and there Guild name and server name on cloud city? if u ended this then you must end BG and GB too :
                              CSGB isn't Like GB or BG, wasnt a permanent event like these two. There isnt a single clue about when it will return ( correct me if I'm wrong ). As for the guild name showing everywhere Its because the guild won the CSGB in your server area ( west coast, east coast, oceanic, european )
                              Last edited by Silentx3Step; 11-07-2014, 05:17 AM. Reason: Grammar correction
                              Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

well where i will get hammer for forge?

Comment

Working...
                                X