No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Cross-server Ranking Info Display Explained

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone notice there was another week of batlle posted , including date and time, after the supposedly final round. Is this and accident that just probably caused enough confusion to cause some not to cash their seals in ?

Seems like lack of a clear direction is a recurring problem.

DJRex

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, some thought there was going to be another battle, do to the fact one was posted to be held on 11/9 , even gave the opponent. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        Well, all the mentors do is referring you to the news and events page, while we all know there's only half the information, or non at all.
        But in this particular case the info for the seals exchange end date has been posted several times, and some Mentor even made a topic for it.

So, if you lost your seals, its just you to blame.
        Lmao, right, cause that announcement in CSGB screen about 11/9 finals wouldn't have been a problem. Like I said and you seem to be lacking in understanding, misinformation is a big snafu with this game. Some mentor, wow, so 2-3 helps all the hundered servers, what use is it if the information is not sent to folks who need it. All your saying is we should trust inaccurate information and blame ourselves for the games snafu. Get real bro

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
          There has been an issue cropping up amongst players lately asking why the Cross-server Guild Battle rewards are different when sent through mail then the ones listed in the rewards panel. Please refer to the information below.

The ranking displayed in the in-game mail refers to the ranking you received in your specific group. While the ranking number displayed in the View Rewards panel refers to all four groups (Diamond, Gold, Silver and Iron). Please refer to the following link for specific reward listings per group: LINK HERE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112566[/ATTACH]
          that's bull in any competition your ranking in your group is your placing in that group and your placing in the group you r in has no relevance to any position in the other groups at all unless qualifiers from all groups r in the same finals groupings/playoffs eg football/soccer

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptikal View Post
            Lmao, right, cause that announcement in CSGB screen about 11/9 finals wouldn't have been a problem. Like I said and you seem to be lacking in understanding, misinformation is a big snafu with this game. Some mentor, wow, so 2-3 helps all the hundered servers, what use is it if the information is not sent to folks who need it. All your saying is we should trust inaccurate information and blame ourselves for the games snafu. Get real bro
            Everyone received rewards after last battle, including those for the FINAL rank of your guild, you even got a mail telling you the FINAL rank.
            I wonder what made you think that there would be another battle when it was very clear ( at least to me) that the tournament has ended. Not my fault you need help counting towards 7, or dont read mail.
            Get real?

Grow up please.

Comment

Working...
            X