Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/6 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha you put solo arena q and tok for 6 days and the exchange items will end in 1 day you made me smile again with this broken game

Comment

S12 is included in the list, but not S8 .... S8 & S12 are merged. Can we presume S8 is therefore included?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FireAndIce
      Mage
      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
      Kabam S8
      Legends
      Moderate casher

Comment

they just change it to 7 days more chances for the tiger.

Comment

They make this game soooo non-sense faster then i was think, ppl will quit and no one will use visa for wartune(warBS) #00 Hahahahah !
          I just can't "BOOlive"(believe) how they push ppl to spend money, they really think will succeeded.

PEACE !
          ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

o,O light casher just 240k

Comment

i don't think sacred fire temple will so easy lol cause its drop adv.SC xD
              name : MONARCH
              class : archer lvl 80
              server : S3
              guild : HERMES

Comment

Mine list is not in list but got msg that server will go down for meintance . WHy ?

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
                  Mine list is not in list but got msg that server will go down for meintance . WHy ?
                  I got the same message on s462 cluster (includes s465, s468 and s471)

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                    I got the same message on s462 cluster (includes s465, s468 and s471)

DarkMeph

yep same here, kabam 62
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Message was set to global by mistake guys, if you're not on the list, you are not getting maintenance. The message should be turned off now.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                        Message was set to global by mistake guys, if you're not on the list, you are not getting maintenance. The message should be turned off now.
                        Thank you for the information Greenfireflygirl.

DarkMeph

Comment

is for all servers???? saw ago annoucement and in s474???

Comment

what happened to maintenance at 330am EST when it's only 230am EST and the servers are down?

Comment

Originally posted by yuliana2013 View Post
                              is for all servers???? saw ago annoucement and in s474???
                              No they sent the global message out by accident. It should be only for the listed servers.

DarkMeph

Comment

Originally posted by R21537441 View Post
                                ** about those test servers, some of them are already merged. therefore there r only 4 servers getting the update.... S1 and the other 3 merged servers.
                                yes, technically it's S1 (alone) and 3 groups of merged servers that get the update.

Which is exactly why S1 is asking for all servers from US west coast to be rejoined for matter of BG, CSGB, arena and CW. The pool of people in the segregated servers is very small, despite the long list of servers. Most were dead servers before they merged together. This gives huge problem in BG and arena.

Also, the chance of gathering 24 guilds for the next CSGB is very small. Last time we had to ask semi retired friendly guilds to enter to make up the numbers.

But yet, the GM can't see / don't want to see / can't understand that
                                ValKitteh - S1
                                "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Working...
                                X