Bugged rift exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged rift exchange

I tried the new rift system today and when I was exchanging contribution for a chance to get rift shards I ran into a bug

As you can see in this picture I have 100 points

When I try to exchange my 100 points for a chance for a rift shard I get this error

Hope you guys make this into a great system and looking forward to adding the new mount to my collection :3

I tried the new rift system today and when I was exchanging contribution for a chance to get rift shards I ran into a bug

Last edited by hanifnoor; 12-30-2014, 10:49 PM.
    hanifnoor

Comment

Originally posted by hanifnoor View Post
      It would be helpful if you could explain what bug you encountered during the exchange.

Comment

hi, also want to exchange my rift points to guild contribution but the 'Requires Rift Points be 100/100 or above' message shows up even though i already have 100 rift points. Please help

Comment

i use the rift system and it never lets you trade the last 100 but it works if you have over 100

Comment

Working...
          X