Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ppl that could log in before cant log in now..

Comment

Nice 5min warning was in Di at the time last attempt

Comment

hi

ty very much for the great warning 5 min , lol i was 1 stage in DI who will give me the reward from 5 stage? cos your so competent that you give warning 30 min befor shut down..... great job 5 min befor you shut down lol , damm nothyng amaizme here
        thx very very much for mak
        e me losee di

Comment

nice job now login page is down for me AHAHAHHA i swear ESME LOOK AWAY i might start droping curses soon

Comment

5min noticed and 15min MT!!! Is this a Prank? what change could that be?
            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by EeQ13 View Post
              Hoaaaaammmzzzzz
              please pass to your managers/GM's that they are a joke 5 mins? so everyone who just starts DI. mpd. spire. it's just tough luck? I left another game publisher to come to R2 for the following reasons:

1. Greed and a total contempt for customers.

2. Total lack of customer service,

3. unprofessional

and when i came to R2 almost 2 years back it seemed like a breath of fresh air. BUT !! seems like they have gone down the same road as others....... grab the cash and run? maybe I am wrong? maybe there are legitimate reasons for the epic fails that we have become so accustomed to lately? maybe a GM would like to come here and explain? is it that the devs are the problem? thing is . unless someone tells us different we can only assume that it us what i described above. this is a great game guys pleas stop killing it for all.

Comment

ffs is all i can say this is so Cupcaked.

Comment

Originally posted by greenfireflygirl View Post
                  emergency maintenance all servers.

We will be bringing all servers down on 11/7/2014 at 4:15pm gmt time for approximately 30 minutes to repair login issues that are affecting our players. We're sorry for any inconvenience, please keep an eye on this thread for any additional information.

nice job ****** r2
                  after ur ****** maintence u really solved login isues.
                  Now main website doesnt load and i even cant try to log in, *** u!!!!!

Comment

took me 5 mins to log into forum, impossible to log into client....

is this "players log-in" a REAL issue for emergency maintenance???

cmon r2...

Comment

5 minutes, really? Was on last boss of LL nm, where my 5mill+ xp r2? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Maintence 11/7/2014

Relax none of your prayers will be answered. You will all suffer the same fate, no matter what you lost out on.

Comment

cheers for the 5 min anouncment
                          probably miss bg now

Comment

so how long is this maintenance ment to take 30 mins or 2 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by johanburger View Post
                              so how long is this maintenance ment to take 30 mins or 2 hours?
                              its over already
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Just telling you that you said we will get compensation, now you just deleted it, so that shows no respect and honesty from you, sorry. I'm dissapointed.
                                I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
                                Game: Wartune
                                Allisandra

Comment

Working...
                                X