[Promotion] Mount Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Mount Packs

Duration: 2014/11/10 - 2014/11/11 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S543
    • Kabam: S1 – S111
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Available only for a few days, we'll be having two special Mount Packs on sale! Be sure to take advantage of these special packs before it ends!

Pack I:
    Blazing Tauren Card x1, Mount Training Whip x200

Price: 7,995 Balens. Limit of 1.

Pack II:
    Thunder Beast Card x1, Mount Training Whip x150

Price: 5,995 Balens. Limit of 1.

just in time for after mount training event...nice!!!
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
    HST

Comment

and thats how they reel in suckers LOL. last minute bait. you want this yummy thing? do it now or itll disappear hahaha. $60 and $80 what you can do with that amount of money compared to riding a digital animal.

Comment

very expensive

Comment

TOO MUCH EXPENSIVE ! ( dont need mount whip )

AFTER MOUNT WHIP EVENT !

--------------------------------
          Expensive and bad timing....

PS : already have the mount get from free box....

Free box VS 60$ and 80$
          Last edited by benoooo; 11-10-2014, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
            TOO MUCH EXPENSIVE ! ( dont need mount whip )

AFTER MOUNT WHIP EVENT !

Expensive and bad timing....

PS : already have the mount get from free box....

Free box VS 60$ and 80$
            Some ppl buy 200+ boxes and dont get mounth!!
            Only coz u gat it free dost mean all gat it free .
            I preffer 2 pay 60 dollars for 100% chance 2 get mounth, then pay the same price for 150 boxes and get *** ½!

Comment

I would think that there would be better mounts available.

Comment

My luck rate is extremly bad in this game. In the 14 month i play i had 2x luck to get mount and 1x hades. I use free and i buy some. Even no cashers have more luck than me. So i dont bother anymore, when i really want the mount than i wait until i can buy it. For me much cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                  My luck rate is extremly bad in this game. In the 14 month i play i had 2x luck to get mount and 1x hades. I use free and i buy some. Even no cashers have more luck than me. So i dont bother anymore, when i really want the mount than i wait until i can buy it. For me much cheaper.
                  I used to be really lucky with the boxes, I would get the top prize everytime, sometimes 2 while opening very few boxes. Now, I do not have any luck at all and I tried hard on the sylph boxes.

Now I am kind of doing the same thing. I might spend $5 on the boxes and no more. If I want the mount bad enough, I will wait for it to come out. The thing is though there will be people that have the worst luck with the boxes but yet when they come out with a box, they will not hesitate to drop alot of money and hope to get it. And then complain when they do not get it.

Comment

One question

Why should someone be so dumb to spend 80$ for one mount?
                    Really guys. You should think about going in Politics. Thats nearly the same marceting.

"Yes you CAN get a better car but next time it costs 10000$ more taxes"

And because of the fact that R2 will never read my post I wasted 2 min. of time. If I would pay them for reading only one post they would say:"20$ dude"

Comment

Originally posted by Killersbaby View Post
                      Why should someone be so dumb to spend 80$ for one mount?
                      Really guys. You should think about going in Politics. Thats nearly the same marceting.

"Yes you CAN get a better car but next time it costs 10000$ more taxes"

And because of the fact that R2 will never read my post I wasted 2 min. of time. If I would pay them for reading only one post they would say:"20$ dude"
                      For the stats on the mounts they are slightly better than the +10 mounts in the shop because they give free whips. What you talking about?
                      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

over priced mounts

Comment

Working...
                        X