Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 11/11 - 11/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 11/11 - 11/16

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Monday the 12th of November at 11:00 AM EST, we'll be releasing S554 Stormwind, an East Coast Server.

On Thursday the 15th of November at 8:00 AM PST, we'll be releasing S555 Stardust Volcano, a West Coast Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

might want to check calendar since in 2014 Monday is(was) the 10th and Thursday will be the 13th.
    I suggest that You mean Wednesday the 12th and Saturday the 15th.
    Basing on East coast S554 not being listed as up yet up as of Tuesday the 11th, past noon EST server time.
    (S554 did come up on Nov 12 - Wednesday)

Notice that while I updated my posts and am simply a player here, R2_Helen has not checked the responses to her own thread.
    Enough said right there about how R2 people are working(?) beyond their levels.
    Either too much work assigned or not enough competence to carry out assignments.
    The fault clearly lies with management (Lack Of).
    Last edited by MynxShadow; 11-13-2014, 12:52 AM.

Comment

This game does NOT need more servers. What it needs are server MERGES! ._.

Comment

It probably Tuesday and Friday the date are correct the days are wrong I think.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

If the dates are correct, so it would be Wednesday and Saturday.

Comment

More servers are the absolute last thing this game needs. There's too many as it is, and a huge need for more mergers.

Comment

Take care of old servers 1st...maybe you retain more peoples.

Everything is much too costly, very discouraged for low-moderate cash players.
              They quit spend. You are missed target base of people who collective spends more than whales do.
              Drop prices by 75% and increases drop rates you see people spend, including the peoples who no spent now.
              You will see many spend heavier than previous because they feel they get something of value other than angry at feeling ripped of and fleeced by greedy B S game publisher.

These are reasons why many ( and I do mean many) keep VIP only but no longer spend at game.
              Better things to do with money than seeing flushed down wartune-toilet.
              Last edited by bLySkAvKa; 11-10-2014, 09:53 PM.
              "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
              HST

Comment

I love this game, can't help myself from starting new servers regularly. Just wish I could have a little bit of luck with astrals and fashion cores.

Comment

when is this server relasing accordind to pakistan time

Comment

when is this server relasing accordind to pakistan time

Comment

AMEN r2games really sucks and people need to think before posting ****

Comment

Any ideas on the next europe server?

Comment

Working...
                        X