Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Flames of War Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    It's the 23rd, also mentioned 3 posts above yours
    And I assume you read the event carefully right? ... There is no exchange option. If you still need to upgrade your soul, it works up to level 80. After that.. all your soul crystal is useless. Read again, I hope I am wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by xgigi View Post
      And I assume you read the event carefully right? ... There is no exchange option. If you still need to upgrade your soul, it works up to level 80. After that.. all your soul crystal is useless. Read again, I hope I am wrong...
      The SC exchange is never posted ahead of time by other publishers. You just have to assume that it will come with the Soul Engraving event that they post.

Comment

gem event is once daily only???? OH BIG HELP FOR HoF GUYS!!!!! what a freaking joke
        Archer
        Emerald Falls

Comment

Originally posted by ArrianeS392 View Post
          gem event is once daily only???? OH BIG HELP FOR HoF GUYS!!!!! what a freaking joke
          Where did you get that idea from?

Comment

it showed up on our server, early, then disappeared XD had a guildie waste 194 hp gems
            Archer
            Emerald Falls

Comment

Yeah.... same... showed up made 51 lev 5 hp went back to check rewards and gone.... all I can say is I am happy I didn't waste anymore than that.. what a F$#%@$% joke

Comment

wel tvm r2 for for ...... ppl
                gem event was on few min ago meny of us did sint their gems and then when to get rewards s...... no more gem event
                give me my rewards

Comment

Ouch. That sucks.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2ea9872a-5016-4ad2-976c-42c209d73758.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	1701305
                    this is our help for HoF that they were so proud of
                    Archer
                    Emerald Falls

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113670[/ATTACH]
                      And here I was using print screen to get images. It never occurred to me to use a camera.

Comment

Got mount from free box. The luck was with me this time.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113670[/ATTACH]
                          lol it said 11/14 gem syntesiz

Comment

btw, if gem event now gives runestones because high lvls in older servers already maxed their mount fast because of this event,
                            how are the new ones that just started playing on new servers going to get whips if not like the older ones ?

Comment

What **** !!! Gem event rewarded with runestone ... Do that on old server but on young servers we need to upgrade our mounts !! Mounts are much important than runes
                              On my server only 1 player have azure dragon then he will be the only one that this event will be really profitable

Comment

................ event like aweys suks how big is the drop rate ??? 1 to 15000 ?? 2 days in a row mi and my frend opening 400 ++ boxes and no drop realy shame ..............
                                ❤PaTeNcE❤
                                Even the future has an end

Comment

Working...
                                X