Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Smelting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Smelting

Gears, mount shards, unusable materials galore. Sometimes there are just too many unnecessary items taking up space in your inventory; therefore, League of Angels will be introducing a brand new event in which you can smelt those unwanted materials into awesome new items!
    Click on the event icon “Smelting” Click image for larger version

Name:	Smelting Icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1760262 on the left hand side of the screen to open up the panel. Available materials for smelting will appear in the event inventory along with a list of reward outputs. Simply select the materials you wish to smelt, and the output reward you’d like to receive from smelting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Smelting.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	1760263

Rules
    1. The Smelting inventory shows all available materials players can use to smelt for a new reward.
    2. Players may select up to 5 different kinds of materials to smelt.
    3. Each material and each reward has a different value, be sure to make sure your material values match your output values. Also note that excess value from resource materials will not be returned after smelting.
    4. Only one reward can be smelted at a time and each reward can only be smelted a certain number of times each day.
    5. There’s a chance for players to receive a bonus reward from smelting. This bonus reward will not influence stock quantity.
    6. Output rewards are guaranteed through smelting.
    7. After smelting, the materials or items you have selected will disappear forever. So be careful when selecting materials if you don't want something to be used.

Notes
    1. Reward stocks reset daily during the event.
    2. Smelting is a timed event; make sure to use it while you have the chance!

the "reward bonus" is a different type of reward/unique ? or is a bonus of the same item u exchanged ?

Comment

why not exchange for other clothes/wings/angels/mount to make complete sets

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
        why not exchange for other clothes/wings/angels/mount to make complete sets
        That would make them lose some money, helping the others complete their armor/wings/mounts/angels while some players pay for them.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

When this "Event" will show up?

p.s. nvm i see it now
          Last edited by Playy001; 11-14-2014, 11:35 AM.
          League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
          ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
          GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
          CLASS ->> SORCERER
          LVL ->> 82
          BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Hmm I don't see it on S147.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Still dont have this on S109

Comment

still missing for S40/UA20

Comment

some may not have it yet cause its not reset yet. so far only the oceanic servers have it i believe. so be patient and you should see it after your server resets.

Comment

it's extremely limited on what you can actually smelt
                    I still have
                    - Easter Bunny Shards
                    - Phoenix Wing Shards
                    - Godless Wolf Shards
                    - Wings of Gold Shards
                    - Odin's Gleaming Shards

That's just a small list, but none of them give show up in the smelting window, and now Wheel of Luck gives me Amoras Shards and I already have her

Comment

well my excitement quickly smelted into disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                        That would make them lose some money, helping the others complete their armor/wings/mounts/angels while some players pay for them.
                        and your point would be,... what again? who's to say those items weren't paid for in the first place? don't assume that just because someone has an item, it was free.

Comment

Why so little shards are accepted in smelting? I have loads others extra....
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

True.. I wish I can get rid of "Glacial Wolf Soul Shard". I got plenty but can't synth them unless the event come out again
                            Also Bunny shard, gold wings, saintly angel, blade wings, leprechaun.. oops. That's too much. lol
                            I hope when Smelting comes out again on another time, the things that you can smelt also changes.
                            QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
                            Guild: Garuda INA

Comment

and not like this, wherein u need to do them very tediously.... make them like beach... accumulated points... then decide for the exchange afterwards...............

Comment

Working...
                              X