Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Smelting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes this event is a disappointment. Rewards are bad and variety of Shards you can choose to smelt is limited.
    Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
    IGN: Rubiana
    Level: 76
    Battle Rating: 821748
    Class: Paladin
    Guild: Guardians
    Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
    Domination Champion!

Comment

me too had high hopes about this event ... but its almost useless so many shards in our inventory what are useless .... why not exchange all ????
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

devs know we will be disappointed with smelting, thats why they started Wheel of Luck. anyway. its better to have an event than none.

Comment

WoL, Smelting, Rose AND Beach Treasure? whew!!!!
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Why are the shards so limited? I still have tons of clothes shards and mount shards that are not available for smelting?

Why put any limitation on this event at all if your expected outcome is to help players clear up their inventory?

Comment

Ehe was so excited about this , but when i saw how **** it was , nvm
              [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
              [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

I still have tons of shards I cannot smelt. I have 8 different types of shards that are not smeltable. Various wing shards. Unicorn mount shards. All the free shards. At least make those worth 1 point each.
                Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.

Comment

the items it gives after smeltin 10s of shards is plain pathetic. i would rather keep em in my bag
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

only the tarot/dragon soul cards r worth smelting

Comment

This has got to be a joke event, right?

You are offering us to take paid for shards, pixels we pay real money for and offering a pittance in return with a product that costs you $0.00. You are trading our actual online currency for your unlimited supply of pixels and giving us 1:10 of what they are worth. This is a really bad business model. At least think of the customer for once not just turning billions into tens of billions. You're company is already well structured and extremely profitable yet this event and others like it with ridiculous point requirements are just milking the EXTREMELY vulnerable cashers. Those that cash for fun don't even look twice at this. In the long run your shooting yourselves in the foot. I suggest to pay out more for less and include all shards, free ones and paid ones alike.

Comment

LoL. its been 3 days. noone from my server had smelted yet. good job for this event! the most infamous event in LoA.

Comment

smelting was supposed to be an in-game feature right beside exchange on forge

EDIT : 'twas recycle I think
                          Last edited by toxicode95; 12-04-2014, 11:05 AM.
                          Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                          -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                          -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                          -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                          -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Great move with the smelting idea! Amora shards which turned out now to be the wrong kind of shard which seems to be the main thing you win off wheel of luck has now changed from a shard u could sell for gold (and not in smelting options)
                            to a shard that you cant smelt or sell now. Think who ever came up with this idea needs to have a re think on creations of good game play
                            in general another potentially great idea in game but such a let down once we finally get it !!

Comment

Well I might be stupid but there is no way for me to choose the output, do I need a whole set to do it? if so stupid, if not then its not working.
                              s172

Comment

better options are needed, and needs to be cheaper. i'm not wasting good shards, on common items.

Comment

Working...
                                X