No announcement yet.

[Guide] Smelting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes there are few items you can smelt. Install the option to smelt everything you have if you want, that should be the purpose of this event.

Comment

I also had hoped this would be better. I have shards that i cant sell, and was hoping i could smelt them.. oh how so wrong.
      And now with the WoL.. even more shards i cant do anything with.
      YAY.. wooo... *gets out party poppers* it kinda sucks.

Comment

i need a guide for smelting. please help

Comment

with all due respect, but i honestly believe that this new thing Smelting is nothing else but ****...and i say this because:
          -we cant choose the items to smelt...they are chosen automatically by system (90% of selected items are useful)
          -the amount of points between items to smelt and rewards must fit exactly...mostly the pts of items smelted is higher than the ones for rewards (we go out in loss in 90% of casses)
          -we cant select more than ONE reward at the time (so to can use at maximum the pts of MORE than ONE item selected to be smelt )
          -in my humble opinion the items to smelt are underevalued since the rewards are way overevalued

yes i used many because so i do every time when i open Smelting tab ...as bottom of line i prefer to still have all those useful items in my inventory than to give them for nothing...all them cost me too much to give them for almost nothing...at least untill they will made future resonable offers

Comment

this smelting event is awesome, is like spring cleaning on the inventory lol. was wondering if you can extend this event to allow smelting of wings, or mounts, or pets for people who have double of some of this things, not just the shards. or maybe make it reversible? ex: like the 250 shards needed to create Azul wolf if someone happen to create an extra Azul wolf soul they can click on a button and reverse the synth.

Comment

is there some combo for getting more smelt for lvl-ing or is that just luck??? like i use only angel tears and i get 100 smelt shards

Comment

Originally posted by @n1maL View Post
                is there some combo for getting more smelt for lvl-ing or is that just luck??? like i use only angel tears and i get 100 smelt shards
                This isn't the smelting u are talking abt.....best make new thread if u have question abt it.
                Alanna
                Beserker lvl 73
                980K BR
                Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                Mystic lvl 72
                1.1M BR
                Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

i know for smelting but why dont we can have it all time??? its simple event and we can erase what we dont have!

Comment

Working...
                  X