No announcement yet.

the troll that is tormented necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would be nice if necro dropped some tokens (EI: superDeath tokens) to trade in the crypt shop for 9-12 gem scrolls, sort of like catacombs is when it comes to gear, since u can DROP the rings/jewels but good luck with that, so its just best to buy them with crypt coins.
    that way id feel necro is not that much of a waste of time, money and keys (gemwise is still better to get double loot from cata than those 4 gems/run in necro)

Comment

I had a lucky run on my mage. lvl 12 hp + lvl 11 crit
      Click image for larger version

Name:	transposers.png
Views:	1
Size:	385.5 KB
ID:	1701580

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
        I had a lucky run on my mage. lvl 12 hp + lvl 11 crit
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]114553[/ATTACH]
        wooooooooooahhhhhhh :O
        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Ran 5x last 5 days to lvl27 got 1x lvl4 gem rest lvl3 gems. I deadly need lvl10 transposter so i can hit 300k br for Hof but guess what i wont get it and i will run it every day since i still have 27 crypt keys. Who wanna bet against me

Comment

Level 10 hp transposer today, honestly ecstatic i finally got 1, and it was a good one
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Well I havent got anything, so lucky you ^^
              Only takes coins to convert makt to what ever you need. I'd be pleased.

Comment

Working...
              X