crypt keys disapeard from game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    lol its a mentor, does anyone even need to answer that?
    i still have a faint glimpse of faith in them.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

of course they are still in game. got 4 of them in campaign blitz yesterday. didn t find any in mpd for months

Comment

Originally posted by Und3ad View Post
        of course they are still in game. got 4 of them in campaign blitz yesterday. didn t find any in mpd for months
        nirvana won't give crypt keys
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          are you sure its only nirvana? cuz i never seen a system announcement for finding crypt keys for MPs anymore since 3.1 patch.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            are you sure its only nirvana? cuz i never seen a system announcement for finding crypt keys for MPs anymore since 3.1 patch.
            did it even give a system announcement?, last time i got one from an mpd was so long ago i cant remember if it did or not
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

not even LL wont give cript keys anymore, me and my team finished with the lvl80 set and we said lets do LL for extra rewards like crypt keys but in 1 month nobody got any crypt keys from LL

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                did it even give a system announcement?, last time i got one from an mpd was so long ago i cant remember if it did or not
                It did.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  It did.
                  I think only leg stone will give announcement but not crypt keys
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I think only leg stone will give announcement but not crypt keys
                    well, i think crypt keys will give announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      this should be incorrect. the drop rate for crypt keys is 10% regardless of what dungeon you're running.
                      Lol, 10%? I'd agree with you if you mean that the drop rate should be 10%, but it's clearly way less than that. They're always very streaky for me though, when they start dropping, I usually get 6-10 in a few days, and then I don't see more than a couple for the rest of the month.

And I don't think crypt keys ever got system announcements in mpd, I remember asking my team to find out when anyone got crypt keys.

They may have adjusted the drop rate in campaigns down, and definitely cut them completely out of mpds, so we are getting less keys over all than we used to. DI also takes up a good chunk of daily stamina, so even if the campaign drop rate is the same, many of us just have fewer chances.

Comment

Ive never got a crypt key from LL NM, lucky to see a mini boss lol. But in general the crypt key drop rate has decreased after last reset, thats for sure.

Comment

last mpd i saw a c key inside was TLnm, after that only garbage. also no balens in those boxes anymore. so now advice me: what should one do with mystery keys? i remember there used to be a time when we had trouble getting them but now using 5 or 6 a day they just wont stop piling up

Comment

Since all the Gem events giving out gems in the rewards I have noticed a dramatic drop in Crypt keys from solo blitzes :/
                            Most people now have lvl 8-9 gems so it would seem they want everyone to start cashing for crypt keys to run necro in the hope they can get a lvl 10+ Transposer to drop :/

Comment

Working...
                            X