Class Wars on Thanksgiving, Seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raizura View Post
    Stupidity? This is a forum to talk about the game, you're the idiot for thinking only your opinion matters and shows how simple minded you really are.
    ...said the one who thinks the game and the world should stop because of a holiday in one country (not even a real holiday if you know your history).

Yep, dumb you are my little grasshopper.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I didn't say anything about "stopping", all I said was I think its stupid they put it on that day when they could have chosen another day. If you knew your facts you'd know that two countries actually celebrate Thanksgiving (US and Canada). Though, Canadians usually celebrate it earlier in the month.
      Last edited by Raizura; 11-19-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I didn't say anything about "stopping", all I said was I think its stupid they put it on that day when they could have chosen another day. If you knew your facts you'd know that two countries actually celebrate Thanksgiving (US and Canada). Though, Canadians usually celebrate it earlier in the month.
        so you wanna CW on "normal " day but lets **** for examp. Canada....or maybe another country in world....genious.

Comment

How would that **** another country in the world?

Comment

How would that **** another country in the world?
            no other country in the world has their "days" and "celebrations"...just US and Canada...lol

Comment

Is there a country that has a major celebration tomorrow?

Comment

Actually, Canada celebrate it the 2nd Monday of October.
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                Guild : SHIELD
                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

So it's earlier in October, not November, my bad, hope I didn't offend you .

Comment

U all whine like u get some amazing rewards from CW .... its just garbage need 300k+ br 2 even have chance 2 get in finals .. dont see why shod a new player compite whit ppl that play years its like sending fresh lvl 1 toons fight lvl 80 toons , just afk it or skip it go live a litle lol

Comment

Is there a country that has a major celebration tomorrow?
                      man...thanksgiving is on 27th....where do y live?

Comment

File ticket and ask wartune and all other games to close on every holiday where ever it is.
                        and there will be no day u can play.

Its a total non-discussion at this point.
                        online world dont know holidays BUT for naming events.. thats all..
                        your choice to play or not.

happy thanksgiving day anway

Comment

I still don't have the +50 stat mount, and I've gotten into finals when I had like 225k br (Warrior's Hall). The mount isn't amazing, but it's helpful when your stables are maxed and you can't upgrade anything with whips anymore. New players compete with the old players because not everyone is so concerned with being #1, it's more about having fun playing the game.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_27

here is a list of some events happened on 27th november...i bet someone celebrate smthg there.

Comment

I was talking about if they had CW this week instead of on Thanksgiving -.- I know that the 27th is Thanksgiving.

Comment

I don't think they'd lose money from this. Hell, HoF is right around the corner, by delaying cw, the top dog is going to lose that +100 stat mount (probably won't matter much to them but still) and those few who would have the chance to get the mounts from the shop would have to spend elsewhere to gain that little br they need.
                                Just hypothetical, for those who are really close to one of the rewards and the cw shop mount(s) would have gotten them there.

Just my point of view, happy holidays!

Edit: Also, I play on a US server but there are many international players on it; The top spender on my server is European.
                                Last edited by UesugiAnkit; 11-19-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X