Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[New Class] Beastmaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoa that is cool

Comment

wowowoowowow

Comment

awesome
        i love beast sommoners

Comment

They are strong.

Comment

Can i play this on adroid tablet ? If yes where do i get adobe download for andriod ??

Comment

Originally posted by Gray143 View Post
              Can i play this on adroid tablet ? If yes where do i get adobe download for andriod ??
              We unfortunately do not have an app for Crystal Saga. It is however possible to play CS on certain tablets that support Flash. To my knowledge, Android no longer supports Flash, so you may run into instability when downloading/running it on your device. As I'm not tech savvy, I would maybe suggest this link for directions on how to download Flash from Adobe: http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...android-phone/
              Last edited by Reverie; 01-03-2015, 02:53 AM.

Comment

This new class seems to be very essentials to the secrets of what is in nature. In return, it also references to being able to talk with their spirits and resonating with the creatures inside the game.

Comment

i need stats guide please help me

Comment

r2 games see my file ticket plss im PuRe] char N from s77

Comment

why i can't open my char in S80 name is poison

Comment

como subo al beastmaster? strength, agility?

Comment

Originally posted by r24736521 View Post
                          just infinite woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
                          i bet my epic chaos wing , super saurus mount , olympic ring insignia , bald eagle pet and christmas outfit that u are right

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                          I Noticed it as well, but I think it is Scion and Eido, we dont have Supernal here. Also on the other CS games you RB to Scion at level30, so i would say its a coding error when they copied the class over to here.
                          WELL , I THINK U ARE AN OLD PLAYER BUT U ARE WRONG.

IF SEARCH ON INTERNET ABOUT CRYSTAL SAGA PLANE U WILL FIND A POST MENTIONING THAT THERE ARE 4 PLANES OF
                          EXISTING.

THERE ARE 3 REBIRTH QUESTS . 1ST AT LVL 80 PANE MORTAL , 2ND AT LVL 100 PLANE SCION , 3RD AT LVL 150 EIDOLON

1ST REBIRTH QUEST REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING :
                          1)LVL 80 AT PLANE MORTAL ,2)15 GOLD ,3)ICE SHARDX1 ,4) BRILLIANCE SHARDX1 ,5)VOID SHARDX1 ,6)LIGHT SHARDX1
                          7)HEART SHARDX1 ,8) 2 FREE INVENTORY SLOTS

QUEST REWARD : 1)60 STAT POINT ,2)12 SKILL POINT ,3)NEW SKILLS DEPENDING ON CLASS , 4)PIXIEX1, 5)LVL RESET TO 1
                          6)PLANE SCION

2ND REBIRTH QUEST REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING :

1)LVL 100 AT SCION PLANE ,2)20 GOLD ,3)DESIRE OF GREEDX5 ,4)STOMACH OF GLUTTONYX5 ,5)HEART OF SLOTHX5 ,
                          6)FEATHER OF PRIDEX5 ,7)EYE OF ENVYX5 ,8)HORN OF WRATHX5 ,9)HIDE OF LUSTX5 ,10)EPIC EXELORN SHARD X8
                          11)2 FREE INVENTORY SLOTS(SIN DROPS ARE AVAILABLE AT EXELORN DUNGEON AT NIGHTMARE LEVEL)

QUEST REWARD : 1)130 STAT POINTS ,2) 26 SKILL POINTS , 3)LVL RESET TO 1 ,4)PLANE SCION

3RD REBIRTH QUEST REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING : 1) LVL 150 AT EIOLON PLANE , 2) MORE THINGS MAY BE

QUEST REWARD : 1)200 STAT POINTS ,2) 40 SKILL POINTS , 3)LVL RESET TO 1 ,4)PLANE SUPERNAL ,
                          5)MORE THINGS MAY BE

Has not been released yet. Everything here is based off speculation and released content on other versions and leaks from R2. Visit the Goddess in Tyria Village to accept the quest for the third rebirth quest to the fourth plane of existance, Supernal.

Last edited by Reverie; 04-07-2015, 01:24 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                          Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
                          Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
                          Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

it's good beastmaster!

Comment

guys exist some guide about the beast master? and is good this char?

Comment

Where is the build? These arw just summoners. I need the Skillbuild and Statbuild

Comment

Working...
                                X