• Show
Clear All

beastmastet hv 1 perskill only can use .. pet 1more all ppl hv lol

Comment

maintenance already done #22

Comment

id love to log on this new char, but its always a failed log-in

Comment

So anyone else notice Beastmaster RB skills require Eidolon and Supernal level, or just me?

Comment

Dat -1% hit rating
            Firekitty
            S63 Hellstorm
            Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Can i get a screenshot of the new classes skills?
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
              ☆Death Tank
              ☆PvP King at your service
              ☆Class:Knight
              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
              — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

So im noticing some gear coming up with funny names, describing new bm familiars, maybe something to look into. As soon as i can get a screenie, i'll post.

Comment

The new class has got some OP skills! Pretty lucky the new players! Such a shame for us old ones cause it don't worth it after all the money and time spend to start a new one!(except for an alt!) I think R2 shoulda think of making a Beastmaster change capsule since they released such a major update! Plz some forward it to the higher ups! ty

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                    The new class has got some OP skills! Pretty lucky the new players! Such a shame for us old ones cause it don't worth it after all the money and time spend to start a new one!(except for an alt!) I think R2 shoulda think of making a Beastmaster change capsule since they released such a major update! Plz some forward it to the higher ups! ty
                    Class changing will not be possible for Crystal Saga. The coding itself rejects the notion of extreme changing, hence why such a thing (and minor things like a name-change feature) would never succeed even if we wanted to implement such an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      Class changing will not be possible for Crystal Saga. The coding itself rejects the notion of extreme changing, hence why such a thing (and minor things like a name-change feature) would never succeed even if we wanted to implement such an option.
                      Actually it's possible it just needs work! I've done such coding in other games myself!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                        Actually it's possible it just needs work! I've done such coding in other games myself!
                        It will not work for Crystal Saga due to the nature of its coding. Other games do have said luxury, but CS does not and can not.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          It will not work for Crystal Saga due to the nature of its coding. Other games do have said luxury, but CS does not and can not.
                          You realize that you can do and change everything in a code, there's no restrictions or "natures" of codes that can't be changed! But depending on the complexity of the code it's easier or harder to do it!

Comment

what about old players

Comment

what will u put points on when you lvl up the beastmaster

Comment

at least we need Familiar for old players

Comment

Working...
                                X