Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Orange Pack in IOB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange packs with rarer items would be nice to see but because the event is so boring no one really wants to take part in it and those that do take part risk not getting back to the zone and missing the pack.
    IOB is mostly a dead event on my server (kongregate 1-4). one person collects while everyone else and their alts go afk and just wait in the zones to collect the packs.

The main problems are the 4 minute re spawn time for the stones and that players not in the zone when the timer runs out miss a pack. There is a lot of waiting to do and on top of that the event last for a full hour which gets very boring.

If orange packs do get added then make the event more active. make the stones spawn every minute, allow players to turn in stones and get packs in the main area and reduce the length of the event to 20-30 min.
    Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

It may not happen because people will war on each other. But, for my 500 post i'll post here.
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

The original concept of IOB is to PvP, so "warring on each other" isn't a solid reason as to why an Orange Pack wouldn't be implemented. Even if it was, there are servers who have worked out a turn-based system on collecting/receiving, so having a new pack arise wouldn't disrupt those servers too much.

Comment

seriously r2 ? something needs to be done with iob packs .with SS in yellow the people who need the SP in purple packs will never get them because of all the greedy SS people. may i suggest pack changes ~~ remove the bound hw from blue pack and replace it with soul star as for the yellow pack move all items from the purple pack to yellow and put the item from the yellow pack into the purple packs .. this way the ss hungry people can still get there ss but also the people who need sp can get them as well .. food for thought r2
          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Working...
          X