[Event] Wheel of Prosperity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by massimocellino View Post
    Wheel of prosperity?.......only ppl who prosper out of this are r2 games.......lol
    100 percent agree with that statement!

Comment

Wheel of prosperity?.......only ppl who prosper out of this are r2 games.......lol
      Total Truth. You Nailed it.

I don't usually go in for these things, but I never get a group to do Maps, so I said what the hell, and I bought $20 worth of resistance crystals. Did a prosperity spin, and what? Its totally rigged just like the VIP wheel. Who would have thunk it. I magically landed on the two of the three **** items among the 13 other decent items. Seriously... I, and others must be complete morons, because apparently even when you do spend money, they still rip you off. And somehow that business practice is just raking in the cash for them.

Comment

use 5 time....and got stamina and atamina and....20 mahra
        only **** rewards again

Comment

Only participate in this event if you're going to buy something you NEED. Spending 1000 balens mindlessly is not worth this spin.
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Wheel of Prosperity

OK, so i know this doesn't take much logic to figure out, but here goes nothing.... All you guys are doing is training us to "NOT" spend on this wheel, in fact in time, this will be one of the events that no one will ever spend balens on, because it is rigged. IF you want people to spend massive amounts of balens, u do need to make it possible for people to get drops from this wheel. Example, I've been playing this game for almost 2 years, In my server S29, we just saw our first person since the server opened, get a LVL 7 gem from the VIP wheel, now mind u that is free. Now u expect us to pay for poor attempts, all u are doing is destroying yourself with this wheel, as i said people will not do it after they figure out the drop rate is like 1 in 1000 lol,
            toodles yall
            MWAH!

BEA

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              If you`re lucky, mostly are Stamina potion and Exp Gift Pack )
              lol..it is true :/

Comment

when we will have again underground palace? i have 2 wasted slots to i can use for my sc and i don't have them... plz bring underground palace back
                Server: S226 Shiver Howl
                Character: çrash
                Class: Mage
                Guild: Styx

The rest is confidential

Comment

I'm a bit tired of all of these 'wheels' in this game. A wheel should have equal chances of landing on each spot on the wheel. If you want to increase the chances of the spinner getting an item, then put more spots with that item on the wheel. Also people can see what there chances are of getting an item.

Comment

has anyone even gotten any of the mounts or wings from this?

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
                      Please R2 lets be honest !!

Spin the Wheel of Prosperity to earn one of the following:
                      Mount Training Whip x100
                      Sylph Sepulcrum x15
                      Legendary Stone Chest x1
                      Sack of Gold x10
                      Extreme Stamina Potion x3
                      Mahra x20
                      EXP Gift Pack x1
                      I actually got the Hawkstrider for 1000 balens.
                      I do fear spending anymore though :P

Comment

login issue

hi
                        please I cant log into my server in SCARLET PATH
                        stuck in 50%
                        please help me Im missing a lot

Comment

Seriously? Wheel of Prosperity? Whose prosperity, exactly? R2's I guess... *** is wrong with you, guys? What about all the bugs and the lag? Wheel of prosperity? Big spender events? What!??!?! Would you pay the ticket for a ride on a bus that DOESN'T WORK? WTH?!??! Would you please, for just once, give us what we want? And look, we're not asking for free balens. We only want a game we can actually play and have fun with!!! No lag, no bugs, is that too hard for you to do? THEN GO DO SOMETHING ELSE and let some professionals do this job instead! Goddamnit!

Comment

Originally posted by Ulanov View Post
                            Seriously? Wheel of Prosperity? Whose prosperity, exactly? R2's I guess... *** is wrong with you, guys? What about all the bugs and the lag? Wheel of prosperity? Big spender events? What!??!?! Would you pay the ticket for a ride on a bus that DOESN'T WORK? WTH?!??! Would you please, for just once, give us what we want? And look, we're not asking for free balens. We only want a game we can actually play and have fun with!!! No lag, no bugs, is that too hard for you to do? THEN GO DO SOMETHING ELSE and let some professionals do this job instead! Goddamnit!
                            we can complain all we want but until the day fixing lag and bugs gets them cash dont expect anything.

Comment

prosperty for who?

Comment

hate repeating myself....lol
                                All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
                                Class:Archer
                                Level:80
                                BR:4.1mill+
                                Server:S481

Comment

Working...
                                X