Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Wheel of Prosperity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find the Wheel of Prosperity a bit cool to have in the game.
    If someone spends just 1k balens they get a free attempt at it. Even if it's crappy, still more extra for your 1k. Maybe not by much but still..

Comment

Had 1 go and got Iron Cart , woohoo ;-)

Comment

This is a complete and utter joke.

Comment

Originally posted by rngamer2012 View Post
          OK, so i know this doesn't take much logic to figure out, but here goes nothing.... All you guys are doing is training us to "NOT" spend on this wheel, in fact in time, this will be one of the events that no one will ever spend balens on, because it is rigged. IF you want people to spend massive amounts of balens, u do need to make it possible for people to get drops from this wheel. Example, I've been playing this game for almost 2 years, In my server S29, we just saw our first person since the server opened, get a LVL 7 gem from the VIP wheel, now mind u that is free. Now u expect us to pay for poor attempts, all u are doing is destroying yourself with this wheel, as i said people will not do it after they figure out the drop rate is like 1 in 1000 lol,
          toodles yall
          MWAH!

BEA
          I completely agree with Bea...I understand it's an extra bonus event, but I would imagine the idea is to motivate players to spend when the event runs and it does a really bad job of doing that when there is little chance of getting anything decent out of it. Imean many of those mounts have been previously available, yet the drop rate is incredibly low. I haven't seen a single person riding around on the iron cart in battlegrounds. So if you want to motivate spending...make events where there's a possibility of getting a decent reward!

Onyx

Comment

Originally posted by massimocellino View Post
            r2 doesn't know what the word 'free' means it's not in there vocabulary
            They know what the word "more" means, though.
            R2 always wants more....more.....more.....and more.
            The greed is killing the game.
            "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
            HST

Comment

Originally posted by bLySkAvKa View Post
              They know what the word "more" means, though.
              R2 always wants more....more.....more.....and more.
              The greed is killing the game.
              OMG that is great and I completely agree with you.
              ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
              SquishyFoxy
              S1 resident Gently fragile mage
              (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

this is so ****..spend 100 balens for nothing ..pls dont be so stupid like me !!!

Comment

i personaly spin more then 50 timse and got nofing ...... bikous im maybi to stupid ....aktualy ppl wich spend on this game never get nofing for free last 3 events im exchange maunths for eventh ithems ................ wath to sey if R2 sey im so unluky is corekt ..... 10k balens on spins for magik pot and ques get 100 sep and ppl wich put 1000 or 2000 balens got 2x fish and maunths from this ............ of prosperyti and ques wath ?? im dan with all ........... 25 boxes with mahra and got x 30 and 1 x 300 >?? is this for real ??? not enimore im dan wit spend on this game not bicous i canot bicous i dont wont ... and sry for my bad english
                  ❤PaTeNcE❤
                  Even the future has an end

Comment

prosperity for Kabam )))).....good PR

Comment

for balenor..and not for free palayer like me

Comment

Originally posted by Dew27 View Post
                        I'm a bit tired of all of these 'wheels' in this game. A wheel should have equal chances of landing on each spot on the wheel. If you want to increase the chances of the spinner getting an item, then put more spots with that item on the wheel. Also people can see what there chances are of getting an item.
                        This, 100%. anything else is deception and fraudulent.

Comment

Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
                          i personaly spin more then 50 timse and got nofing ...... bikous im maybi to stupid ....aktualy ppl wich spend on this game never get nofing for free last 3 events im exchange maunths for eventh ithems ................ wath to sey if R2 sey im so unluky is corekt ..... 10k balens on spins for magik pot and ques get 100 sep and ppl wich put 1000 or 2000 balens got 2x fish and maunths from this ............ of prosperyti and ques wath ?? im dan with all ........... 25 boxes with mahra and got x 30 and 1 x 300 >?? is this for real ??? not enimore im dan wit spend on this game not bicous i canot bicous i dont wont ... and sry for my bad english
                          Well ... why should they give free stuff to already paying players? Of course the people paying less get the higher rewards, so R2 can lure them into spending more often ...

btw ... the ones writing here, that they got a mount after investing 1k balens are fake-accounts implemented by R2 anyway :P

Comment

Originally posted by LordAsmodai View Post
                            Well ... why should they give free stuff to already paying players? Of course the people paying less get the higher rewards, so R2 can lure them into spending more often ...

btw ... the ones writing here, that they got a mount after investing 1k balens are fake-accounts implemented by R2 anyway :P
                            I am not a fake account! Ow wait...i do not have the fish since i am free-payer ^^....to be honest, I also only got 2 mounts from boxes ingame, which is nice as a free player, but still not much. sometimes i had over 200 boxes, and still nothing...
                            Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Yes i am fake, yes r2 pay me mega bucks to lure in suckers, yes you are all suckers, yes i did get Iron Cart with only 1 go.
                              Oh wait, only the last bit is true, hahahahahahahahaha ;-)

Comment

HMMM no idea
                                "u lose most, but keep spending no matter what, coz u duno what else to do, either go sleep or go sell more ice cream to boost ego"

Comment

Working...
                                X