Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Beastmaster Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastmaster Bugs

new class, bound to be a few bugs.

1.) They supposed to be bald? Looks like the sprites are missing their hair...

>>It also appears that the Banner slot was reverted and left untranslated.

2.) At the beginning of the game, through main quests you get shards to make a better weapon. The 3 shards you get do NOT work when you click them to make a weapon on beastmaster.

3.) This isn't really a beastmaster bug, but it did pop up. With the removal of the like on facebook button from in game, it's impossible to complete the i can has bear quest to get boxing bear pet, unless there's a facebook button somewhere that i'm missing.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2014, 09:46 AM. Reason: Inserted screenshot/extra note.
    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

The Shining Armor Set Pack from level combo packs doesn't work either.

The RB skills are listed as needing Eidolon and Supernal rebirths to get.

Comment

This thread has been forwarded along to the team.
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Btw someone messed the code!Prolly they were trying to make a similar thing and messed the formula by mistake!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	mess2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1701612
        Last edited by pappody; 11-20-2014, 07:03 AM.

Comment

any1 got somethink like this ? Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Size:	445.5 KB
ID:	1701613
          Last edited by cool3r; 11-20-2014, 07:23 AM.

Comment

There is a bug with the Beastmaster Fragarach in where the Quantities needed for FS/FSE are switches so for level 3 it cost 5 FS and 1 FSE as opposed to 1 FS and 5 FSE and for IV is cost 7FS and 2FSE. Bugged for all the levels past level 1 I think, not going to keep upgrading to find out.

Name:	Beastmaster bug1.png
Size:	251.6 KB
ID:	1701614

Comment

Well they are Patk based so Str.

More bugs;
              Skills display an incorrect amount of extra damage, for example the skill "Ethereal Blow I" Says "Attack increased by 113% +19" When infact the increase is only 13% +19.

"Required Enchantment Level" when upgrading the fragrach is higher than it should be at certain levels, Earthen VI for example requires +5 when it should be +3/4. +5 doesn't come until about Superior III on the other classes frags.

The "Weapon Shards" that are acquired from the level 1 - 10 main quest line do not work and cannot be thrown away so they take up and inventory slot as they cannot be put in the vault.

The system announcement that appears when upgrading the fragarach is also in Japanese.

Name:	1st place.png
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	1701615

Comment

I have made the Dragon Sword Quest at LVL25 but got an Auguric VII Broken and no Quest now left. Even after Relog i get no Quests

Comment

Yeah after the "Intrepid Soldier" quest the main quest line just stops, there should be another quest after it that requires the player to kill some mobs in secretonia.

Comment

and main quest is missing after entering secretonia

Comment

As this seems to be an ongoing process, all bug reports pertaining to the Beastmaster class will be collected here. Please be thorough/detailed in your reports, providing screenshots when able.

The Beastmaster class looks to have intruded pre-existing classes. While I was clicking through my daily attempts for fruits, this message popped up in my system:

I am not of the Beastmaster class, but I don't think the system messages affected my stats in any way.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------
                      There's also a display error when viewing Banners. The equipped Banner does not show on a character's external view as it does the character's personal view. Below is an attached screenshot of a Banner being equipped from 1st person point-of-view and next to it the display error when viewing the toon.

-------------------------------------------------------------
                      Upon viewing other toons, the Zodiac portion of their toon has also vanished. It should display what their sign is.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Beastmaster epic enchanted weapon bug

Hello,

I pay the 200 crystal to get my Beastmaster epic enchanted weapon, And I received the priest one.....

S77 Shadow moon
                        QcSly
                        Last edited by slelievre; 11-20-2014, 10:42 AM. Reason: Removed e-mail.

Comment

so the armor i keep picking up is bugged? shame, would have liked a familiar too!

Comment

Thread merged.
                            Originally posted by slelievre View Post
                            Hello,

I pay the 200 crystal to get my Beastmaster epic enchanted weapon, And I received the priest one.....

S77 Shadow moon
                            QcSly
                            For now, your best option would be to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Briefly explain the issue and attach a screenshot of the weapon you received in error. The GMs should help sort things out from there.

Comment

The weapon Shards you get at low level, where you need 3 to make a weapon, don't work for beast master either.

Name:	weapon shard.jpg
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	1701617

Comment

Working...
                              X