Beastmaster Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umm maybe this is already reported before but thought i ll say it again
    ---->firstly familiars some times dont atk and they just stand still esp in TG and dungs ...it can be solved by setting familiar to passive and back to atk but it is still annoying
    ---->another thing is that blessing of ancients is supposed to debuff negative buff but it doesnt happen on higher floors of ladder (i ll try to get pics next time) not sure whether it is intended or a bug
    ----> pls make a way so that we can recall the familiar maybe clicking on the skill again recalls it or delete buttion on the familiar panel
    ---->lastly a little info on spirit nova is missing it also slows down (movement speed reduced) to whomever it hits
    ps: dont know whether this is a bug or it is intended but when poison is cast and a rogue stealthed walks over it he gets stunned but does not come out of stealth
    well still waiting for the scions skills hopefully it ll come soon hav a good day!
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• Originally posted by diablu View Post
      ps: dont know whether this is a bug or it is intended but when poison is cast and a rogue stealthed walks over it he gets stunned but does not come out of stealth well still waiting for the scions skills hopefully it ll come soon hav a good day!
      Rogues will come out of stealth if you do any damage to them, poison spores just create mist that reduce movement/attack speed and daze target every 2 secs, it doesn't do any damage... So I would say it work as intended.

Comment

• the beastmaster doesnt look different when u equip savage or epic ethereal armors....
        IGN:Ecchi
        Server:umm like every single one past s84 i guess
        Class:whatever i feel like playing
        Lvl:depends on how much i can play on day 1 before quitting <3
        Plane:mortal
        Job:Server's perv #24...also IRL perv...getting slapped isn't funny nor nice btw

Comment

• For some reason my phone is having a hard time quoting, but @r2349858 the skill also deals damage every second to enemies who are in it. However the reason it doesn't unstealth is probably because its like any other skill. Its not a 100% hit skill, but will still inflict what its supposed to. So its all a matter of whether it gets dodged or not.
          Firekitty
          S63 Hellstorm
          Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

• Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
            For some reason my phone is having a hard time quoting, but @r2349858 the skill also deals damage every second to enemies who are in it. However the reason it doesn't unstealth is probably because its like any other skill. Its not a 100% hit skill, but will still inflict what its supposed to. So its all a matter of whether it gets dodged or not.
            nicely said !
            so they need to fix the missing info on skills too
            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
              For some reason my phone is having a hard time quoting, but @r2349858 the skill also deals damage every second to enemies who are in it. However the reason it doesn't unstealth is probably because its like any other skill. Its not a 100% hit skill, but will still inflict what its supposed to. So its all a matter of whether it gets dodged or not.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	38wCG06spore.png
Views:	1
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	1705145

It doesn't say that it deals damage every second to enemies inside, and I never saw it do any damage either. But I could be wrong since I can't test it to be 100% sure because I deleted my beastmaster after 10 days, and don't feel like leveling the one I made to take this screenshot :P

If you can provide screenshot or something of the skill doing damage feel free to do so, I would like to see it and it would show that the skill description missing some info and need to be updated. < Edited part
              Last edited by R2349858; 12-19-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	554.0 KB
ID:	1705146
                there u go
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• Originally posted by diablu View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]119522[/ATTACH]
                  there u go
                  Ty, that proves that skill description need updating, and I tested with a friend just now it will take rogue out of stealth if it hit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
                    Ty, that proves that skill description need updating, and I tested with a friend just now it will take rogue out of stealth if it hit it.
                    just tested it too a rogue with good % dodge will dodge the damage and and still be stunned in stealth
                    so we need a good % of hit for it to actually hit the rogue :/
                    and we need balancer BUFF in TT wasted 5 g

i thought i ll bring the DC discussion over here as that was not the appropriate forumn
                    but the success rate is bugged over on BM!
                    DC has near 75% success rate it shd not fail 5 times from +4 to 5
                    and its not my luck i hav done many on my knight and they were easy till+8 with DC
                    Last edited by Reverie; 12-20-2014, 11:20 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• After 70 Vidalia quest,s finaly give me Dragons sword for a Priest what is the reason to play????and from last 6-7 month,s when first flash player 15.1 apeer is great lag on Saga pls repair that eat to much procesor over 2,4 Ghz and over 1G,b RAM.
                      If take money pls use to make somthing good!!!

Comment

• Beastmaster No Scion Skill.. Please Fix

just turned scion and no scion skills...first skill requirement is "eidolon stage" next will be "supernal" we dont have that, please fix next maintenance

Click image for larger version

Name:	scion.jpg
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	1705220

Comment

• Thx for correcting the % try in line with other classes when making epic armour.
                          I have just made a full set of epic armour but did not receive the title "Golden Armour" for the additional bonuses, please fix.

Comment

• found another one today
                            sometimes belssing of ancient debuff does not work in ladder and while fighting zodiac boss
                            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• Its been about a month since BM came out and the problem with No balancer in Sengolia L2 and the rebirth skills Eido/supernal still exist. I can't imagine that it would be THAT hard of a fix. Can we please seriously FIX the new class that we've been waiting for such a long time for? All the hype for such a dissappointment.

Comment

• Dragon Sword Bug

Hi gm's...Is this a bug that i have a Priest Dragon Sword not a Bm dragon Sword?..
                                ASAp reply..tnx

Ign:JOhn06
                                Server:S77
                                Last edited by Joshua12346; 12-27-2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X