Beastmaster Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
    Has anyone actually have a scion bm and tried seeing if they could get a rebirth skill? The skills say awakening I and II. The eido and super might just be a translation error (I also like how it says supernal "or above"). Two, your familiar doesn't lose barkskin when you change instances. I tested mine by using it and switching an l, its defence stayed the same. I also casted it again to make sure.
    not sure if this is worth reporting but the skill battle shout says its a 250 range but it affected like.. Everyone on my entire screen. If that's 250 range then I hope my aoes will do the same someday :3
    My BM is scion and no rb skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay1981 View Post
      My BM is scion and no rb skills.
      my BM became scion shortly after making this post. Was hoping people would just disregard it after a while cx
      Firekitty
      S63 Hellstorm
      Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

• Beast Master Bugs

There Are a few Bugs That Are yet to be resolved in BM class
        1)The dragon sword obtained from Day in Viadiala is for Priest
        2)Most of the time the beast doesnt attack the mobs or bosses in Dungeons
        3)The skill of the wild boar which should increase its patk doesnt work
        4)The L2 Sengnolia is not yet fixed
        ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
        SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

• Thread moved to appropriate sub-forum.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

• Bug

Also please fix when beastmaster equips new gear,like savage, their looks don't change they just look the same when they were lvl 1.

Comment

• [Thread merged]

Comment

• elk skill rejuvenation is not working properly skill should heal you with every attack and increases damage but it doesnt work

Comment

• Some more things: The unlockable "wrath" skill for offensive feral beasts states that its supposed to increase the attack of youand your familiar, yet no matter how close i get I can't help but get envious when only my behemoth's attack is skyrocketing to 40k+ while mine stays the same.
                  Two: Level 80 spiritual skill "Natures Blessing" States that its supposed to effect your allies too. I tried outside and inside a pt with a guildie, cant get it to affect him as well, the animation even looks like its supposed to be an aoe.
                  Three: The range of spirit elk's invocation buff is just plain terrible. I can't even get it to buff me sometimes. The spirit fox's buff was much easier to get than this one.
                  Four: The hit rating on the level 80 slayer glvoes for BM is wayyy too low. other classes get at least 1k while bm only gets 252.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_00020.png
Views:	1
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	1706201 Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_00021.png
Size:	274.1 KB
ID:	1706202 Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_00022.png
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	1706203

The balancer buff in seng L2 and tt has been reported so many times to the point where i don't even feel a need to bother about it anymore. Other than that this is all i can see so far. Will edit my post when i find more.
                  Last edited by KitN_Bloodwell; 01-04-2015, 06:44 PM.
                  Firekitty
                  S63 Hellstorm
                  Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

• Epic gear for beastmaster not visible

Why is the epic shard gear for the beastmaster class not changing the graphics like every other class in the game. Same old basic boring gear, please fix this issue. So far none of the gear starting at etherial and going up has a change of visual graphics.

Comment

• I opened Dragon sword Box (3hr) from Daily box and got a Priest DS instead of a BM ? do i need to give a screen shot i think its kind of clear..

Comment

• Thanks for all the bug reports everyone and sorry for the quality assurance issues. I just returned from a (mini vacation / period of being sick) and will get back on the ball and start reporting these again. Happy new year!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                          Thanks for all the bug reports everyone and sorry for the quality assurance issues. I just returned from a (mini vacation / period of being sick) and will get back on the ball and start reporting these again. Happy new year!
                          ty ty
                          i would like to add one more thing the buff which the familiars provide its okay if it buffs the whole party but not so good if it buffs all ppl around me D: eg: in avernal if my familiar buffs me and a rogue is near me ...... happy new year to u too
                          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• BM Dragon sword

Anyone has problem in BM Dragon Sword.....i Had 3 all came with priest weapon....is this bug or game didnt made BM dragon weapons yet -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by R2110175637 View Post
                              Anyone has problem in BM Dragon Sword.....i Had 3 all came with priest weapon....is this bug or game didnt made BM dragon weapons yet -_-
                              I am having the same problem..Are u going to fix this or not
                              ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
                              SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

why does BM get blood cry on sup weapon but other classes dont?
                                Level: Scion 63+
                                IGN: (S28)Destroyer
                                Guild: Imperium
                                Server: Bloodfang Village
                                Soul: 475
                                Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
                                Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

Working...
                                X