Wartune New Events on 11/23!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FalxUK View Post
    Lol since the cancellation of the SC event, Mentors, GMs and Moderatos disappeared
    We had a mentor on our server yesterday...

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
      You know in all honesty I would love to say that R2 is a failure, and completely useless, however....

R2 events = Fail
      R2 maintenance is joke = Fail
      R2 support, again same crappy service so FAIL

however, R2 payments, now here they dont fail the are a Success, 100% as they never fail to take your cash.

overall rating for R2 = 2/10
      I had a problem on the first day of gods descent, could not pay for a recharge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jennyxx View Post
        Really nice r2. You ask 100 Sepulcrums for Hades, but 100 mahra for Apollo?? You guys are so biased. Why mahra? You could have made it even and ask Sepulcrum for both. Apollo is the only sylph I need and I can't get it, cause I got so much damn Sepul and not enough Mahra. I mean I would have had enough, but thanks to your greedy marketing ploy of having a Mahra and Sepul event literally a few days before which made people waste them. How low.
        I wanted apollo but also had used my mahra, took a chance bought about 10 boxes and got 100 mahra.
        Luck of the draw went in my favour this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
          You know in all honesty I would love to say that R2 is a failure, and completely useless, however....

R2 events = Fail
          R2 maintenance is joke = Fail
          R2 support, again same crappy service so FAIL

however, R2 payments, now here they dont fail the are a Success, 100% as they never fail to take your cash.

overall rating for R2 = 2/10
          hemppp...

i think yes, n always yessssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

• Soul crystal event bring us event again.... need soul crsytal need soul crsytal need soul crsytal event need soul crsytal event need soul crsytal event need soul crsytal event

Comment

• Originally posted by Helldawg View Post
              You think Kabam cares? They will just start more new servers and get new players who have no idea what is happening. They have no loyalty to you other than you spending your cash for them. Just look at this page and tell me who is laughing the most.

http://corporate.kabam.com/media/201...losive-growth/
              Wow! We know how much money is being spent on Wartune, and when Kabam writes long article about how successful Kabam is at taking lots of money from players, Wartune was not even worth mentioning by name.
              Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
              Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
              Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
              Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

• Originally posted by say-forum View Post
                gods descent minimum of 30 seps.
                sylph arena minimum 13 seps
                you can exchange flame emblem × 20 for 40 seps.
                that makes a total of 83 seps without you saved ones, and the ones from the wishing wall.... I think you dont need much resources for that
                That's great, IF you want or need HADES and happen to have the 20 flame emblems, find an easy path for people that want or need Apollo.

Comment

• gain missing SC event and promises, promises, promises

2 months no SC event that`s redikilous! I have 3 chars in 2 servers drowning in SC. Level 9 vip and for all investments on char we don`t deserve atleast fair answer will be any sc or not and when? Like many other guys said it makes on idea to quit. I rather play mario on old console- that atleast don`t lie about events and is less greedy.

Comment

• r2 can we get gems transposer on sale plzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• new's for underground palace?

Comment

• Can anyone find a soul engraving event or activity listed on the forum between these dates:

01/10/12 and 31/12/2012
                        01/10/13 and 31/12/2013
                        01/10/14 and 31/12/2014

Comment

• why cant u leave it u for longer? really bad
                          its peoples chance to get one of those but you dont leave it up for long

Comment

• nice article R2524.....

Comment

• Kabam need upgrade all: mine from wilds, rewards from cata and necro, gold rafinery, tree xp, DA rewards (low rewards and ppl stop play) and more other....same rewards from long time !
                              Last edited by BaxyBaxy; 11-24-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Sc event and convert event pls
                                u can upgrade stacks at 100k for all item
                                or put 1 more free page in vault

Comment

Working...
                                X