Wartune New Events on 11/23!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cupcakes Cupcakes
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-23-2014, 06:20 AM.

Class Mage
    BR unlimited
    G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

dont treat us like foolish

Cupcakes r2 u no sc event over 2 month whip and gem event many times
      if no sc event any more ..
      just tell us u dont want give us sc event...
      dont treat us like foolish
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-23-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

R2 wont answer on your questions, guys, cause they havent anything to say. All you have to do is just quit game, and only be here on forum, just to see what R2 will do it about all our question we made before this day. If you back to game, you agree with R2 and you will get only kick in the ***.

Comment

Are you serious ? ,1st of all you just made us use our manhra and selpuclrum and now you are putting an event like that , 2nd WE NEED SOME AMOUNT OF FREE MANHRAS REALLY U CANT PUT THEM ON EVENT EXCHANGE ? and 3rd give us a good sc event as fast as possible.If you will do that even your cashers will stop thinking to quit

Comment

Upgrading your new Hades is broken, I tried to upgrade with marha and it said I had inadequate balens. :/ Not supposed to use balens especially when you put the check in the box that says not to use balens. Then you cant get it to reset so the box comes up for you again. :/ Ticket sent in, but of course this is Saturday that the event starts...good luck to me trying to upgrade my sylph.

Comment

**** for a WHITE SYLPH

And you wonder why people are quitting

Comment

R2 you bunch of PINEAPPLING KUMQUATS

Comment

R2 are just being cynical now, they have an event to enchant sylphs and upgrade sylphs. Then a week later they have a Mahra and Sepulcrum event knowing full well that most players wont have the resources. So they add expensive packs, which could STILL cost you 5000k balens to get a white Hades or Apollo. I've paid 3 months VIP and about 3k balens on my current toon, but I am not spending a penny more. I have had enough of missing out on "Hot Events", Mounts and Sylphs because the publishers greed.

Comment

R2 so insensitive gives us a lot sc and not making sc even do they using heads or just the pro making ppl angry???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
                      R2 are just being cynical now, they have an event to enchant sylphs and upgrade sylphs. Then a week later they have a Mahra and Sepulcrum event knowing full well that most players wont have the resources. So they add expensive packs, which could STILL cost you 5000k balens to get a white Hades or Apollo. I've paid 3 months VIP and about 3k balens on my current toon, but I am not spending a penny more. I have had enough of missing out on "Hot Events", Mounts and Sylphs because the publishers greed.
                      gods descent minimum of 30 seps.
                      sylph arena minimum 13 seps
                      you can exchange flame emblem × 20 for 40 seps.
                      that makes a total of 83 seps without you saved ones, and the ones from the wishing wall.... I think you dont need much resources for that
                      Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

And Soul crystal engraving bonus ? Where is him ? I need Soul crystal engraving bonus ! I hope Soul crystal engraving bonus is before the 1st december !

Comment

R2 just want we leave the game !!

Comment

Cmoon you give us slyph enchant event 2 weeks ago and we spend our spelcrums and now you give us again that event but we don't have any spelcrums.Give us underground palace and SC event!!! -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Skatesimple View Post
                              Cupcakes , cheaper that this pis of Cupcakes and yet same Cupcakes … if no SC EXCHANGE you just lost a casher #00
                              yup, me too +1
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-23-2014, 06:19 AM.

Comment

For all buy not NO SC EVENT NO DOLLAR FOR R2 GAMES i wait the sc event see the calendar and 23 soul engraving i will not this Cupcakes event i have wait the soul engraving When so going i go and search another game "no R2 games" so is not funny when 23 is sc and other what is dis Cupcakes
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-23-2014, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X