SC's event ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R218890822 View Post
    The only "help" they have provided is numerous opportunities to spend as much as possible.
    True lol, behind every event there is an evil plan.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

are 2 months almost since my server was realeased.. (540) and im still lvl 9 soul engraving and waiting for a sc event. I know devs want to control a little all sc in game.. bcs are too many.. some ppl have actually over 600 700k ..but what about us? you realease servers.. you send me in bg with those who have almost maxed sc.. and gems lvl 8 9 so on.. in arena too.. and we dont have a chance lol...

Comment

haha I thought I would be smart to wait for the SC event to up my br with them and THEN use $$$ to get into the Hall of Noobs.... I just forgot... r2 came to the same conclusion, so they quickly cancelled this sc event we've been waiting for, for weeks/months by now... r2 is considering a big extra plus on their account instead (cuz sadly enough, some ppl just cant stand the temptation to cash thousands of $$$ to get a title, some gold and a few hammers). WTG r2, really, WTG... if my respect was close to 0 before, now its down below and no, I'm not quitting the game, but I sure never will recommend it neither.
        ~o~ Guild Master of saXens ~o~ Archer OviusX br 786.4 k ~o~ Main Sylph Medusa DreyziaX br 122.6 k ~o~ Main Eudaemon Archer Freya br 277.1 k ~o~ Triple merged server Terrowin ~o~

Comment

Originally posted by _Greed_ View Post
          It's pretty obvious what's going on. With the limited gem event replaced with runes and no SC event it's clear that they want you to spend as much balen as you can to try to reach HoF BR requirements. They are not allowing anyone to get large amounts of BR from free events this month, so nice of them.
          Exactly so, that's my conclusion as well. No gifts from the r2 money machine!
          ~o~ Guild Master of saXens ~o~ Archer OviusX br 786.4 k ~o~ Main Sylph Medusa DreyziaX br 122.6 k ~o~ Main Eudaemon Archer Freya br 277.1 k ~o~ Triple merged server Terrowin ~o~

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
            M: sorry you have probably been asked 1 bijillion times already but do we have any chance of offloading soul crystals anytime soon?
            Wartune EC Master: hi the next sc event will probably be in next month.Ty
            M: ok lol
            Wartune EC Master: yw
            M: do they realise how many people are holding onto 900k+
            [7:04:20 PM] Wartune EC Master: yes
            Wartune EC Master: that is the reason they now want to control the number of the sc in the game.

Hope this answers to you all. Thats the help we get from R2 to improve our br for HoF ))))))))
            Actually it doesn't matter anymore. The "help" was gone with the last gem event (being limited). The only way I could have reached the minimum would have been with unlimited gem event AND sc exchange.
            They took it away for "controlling". really? what's to control? The game is slowly dieing for non-cashers (not because they "don't give us anything" like oh so many claim but because the gap between a heavy casher and a non-casher widens by the day. 1 year ago was about 20-30k br between a slow lever and a heavy casher now it's way more than 100k)

Comment

Originally posted by Roadrunner2n View Post
              Actually it doesn't matter anymore. The "help" was gone with the last gem event (being limited). The only way I could have reached the minimum would have been with unlimited gem event AND sc exchange.
              They took it away for "controlling". really? what's to control? The game is slowly dieing for non-cashers (not because they "don't give us anything" like oh so many claim but because the gap between a heavy casher and a non-casher widens by the day. 1 year ago was about 20-30k br between a slow lever and a heavy casher now it's way more than 100k)
              They`re just being sarcastic along with the "help" they have provided, just spitting on us, nothing else. We were flooded with SC events till 2-3 weeks ago and now as you said, they decided to control this. Not making any sense, but hey this is PC/R2/Satan or whatever.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Apparently there won't be a SC event this month. An EC Master confirmed this. Apparently that's R2Greed's new way to "control" the number of the SC in the game.
                ...well, if this is true, I will keep playing till end of this month and after that goodbye Wartune. Tired of this ** by R2Greed.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadrunner2n View Post
                  Yes, this is true, and what I don't think they realize is that the "medium" cashers far outweigh the high cashers, probably 20:1 and those are the people that control the games future success, and those are the people's that are mostly ****** off. Or maybe they do realize this and are just trying to milk out as much as they can before most quit.

Comment

That's it R2!! I'm telling my mom to cancel my VIP!!.. I hope your happy now ... LOL.... some very un happy people on the forums these days.

Comment

I just cancel vip here, nothing happen.. only big spender events and maintenances here so boring, atoll boss was biggest flop on the wartune history.. and now have to hold these stupid sc's.. same boring stuff.. waiting new events !

Comment

no sc event yet ♥♥♥ r2 ♥♥♥ already stopped cashing now put my money to good use instead of wasting on this game
                        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-24-2014, 04:59 PM. Reason: naughty words

Comment

Aeria Games "had" it confirmed. Not a gossip.
                          http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/...65729#19665729

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
                            this link gonna be removed from here anyways
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
                                if u read posts there, u could see, that sc was canceled there as well.
                                Alu©ard S362 / LEGION / Oceanic
                                Dari S371 / Harmony♣ / EU

Comment

Working...
                                X