No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 11/27 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1- cannot complete event - WHO DOES THE MATH? its like first grade stuff here people. Why set to the trap to 10 when the quest requires 15 (or why set the quest to 15 when you can only trap 10 per day?)
    "Once you have 15 Turkey Chicks, return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Mini Thanksgiving Pack, once per day.
    Note: Your Turkey Trap will vanish after it’s been used to capture 10 chicks."

nothing tradeable - but how is this supposed to be completed every day - its impossible. Why set it up this way - its VERY FRUSTRATING .... little kids could do better with the logic....

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just wana ask how are we supposed to get 15 turkeys with 10 traps?

Comment

you're supposed to get 1 pack every 2 days that's how it works :P
        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by R2553437 View Post
          Day 1- cannot complete event - WHO DOES THE MATH? its like first grade stuff here people. Why set to the trap to 10 when the quest requires 15 (or why set the quest to 15 when you can only trap 10 per day?)
          "Once you have 15 Turkey Chicks, return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Mini Thanksgiving Pack, once per day.
          Note: Your Turkey Trap will vanish after it’s been used to capture 10 chicks."

nothing tradeable - but how is this supposed to be completed every day - its impossible. Why set it up this way - its VERY FRUSTRATING .... little kids could do better with the logic....
          It was like this last year and was intentionally designed to be this way. The chicks will still be in your inventory the next day. So every 3 days, you can complete this event twice.

Comment

about save equipments... NECLACE and RING can be SOCKETED......... .. FIX it thanks ALSO dont MAKE the GEMS GONE.... cuz people will lost their sOCKET GEMS... thank you

Comment

If Roboball's Skills is like Baby Demon, is there posibble that if i upgrade it.. it will Obtained the Super Demon Skills, and the last morph have the Demon King Skills?? or not? please answer
              Last edited by rbbygl; 11-28-2014, 01:51 AM.

Comment

is it me or we cant socket haert of eden anymore?

Comment

you guys might want to take a look at the mini-thanksgiving pack. They give november tokens...sort of useless as quartermaster tokens are permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirys View Post
                    you guys might want to take a look at the mini-thanksgiving pack. They give november tokens...sort of useless as quartermaster tokens are permanent.
                    This mix-up has been forwarded to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      This mix-up has been forwarded to the team.
                      It's more of a visual bug I opened my mini and got Quartermaster token.
                      Screenshot provided:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ssturkey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	1704096

Comment

Originally posted by Sephira_Yamishi View Post
                        It's more of a visual bug I opened my mini and got Quartermaster token.
                        Yes, a fellow moderator also recently stumble upon this; thank you for clarifying the token mix-up.

Comment

Working...
                        X