Wartune Weekly Server Launches 11/24 - 11/30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
    If you want information about soul engraving events, do a search on the forum for Soul Engraving Activities, as far as I can tell, there has never been a soul engraving event in October, November or December.
    If that is true then a lot of people are going to be doing inventory management for several months and they are maxed out already with Guild Vaults at level 10 and all 3 pages of personal inventory opened up. Oh joy. Can't squeeze any more money out of people for inventory slots. Poor R2. What are they going to do? Oh, I know. more Limited and Big Spender Events. Am I going to quit? Absolutely not. Am I going to quit spending $$$ on events? You bet. Bring Underground Palace back though. I might throw a few Balens into that.

Comment

Duh!!! What evah !!!!
      Last edited by R217871507; 11-24-2014, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Where or When is Soul Crystal Event I am tired of you guys messing things up. I need to know of i will stop playing your stupid game that I have invested so much money on and you will loose a casher that pays around $150 per month to this ****** game.

Comment

Okay everyone, step away from the device your playing wartunes on, turn around and go enjoy your Thanksgiving week, oh and one more thing, take several deep breaths in and out to relax your nerves, then come back full of turkey and continue playing the game and just be patient Thank you, and hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving

Comment

watch there will be a one day engraving on thanksgiving when no one is really playing

Comment

feels like some don't know anything else except sc. sorry to say but that is sick, don't forget its a damn game if u get angry of it maybe it's time for a break. interested what would happen if there's no more of that event.

Comment

They added Class Wars on Thanksgiving day!! What a joke...

Comment

S558 can`t login to the game.please check

Comment

it`s stack at loading 95%

Comment

Originally posted by drdredog03 View Post
                      I see there no inconvenience you should not forget Thanksgiving is celebrate only by following countrys
                      Observed by States
                      * United States
                      * Canada
                      * Liberia
                      * Grenada[1]
                      Territories
                      * Puerto Rico (USA)
                      * Norfolk Island (AUS))
                      Source Wikipedia: Thanksgiving

In the rest of the World inclusive Europe it is only known by the name but in no country it is a Holliday .
                      Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                      (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

Get your act together R2 that SC event is overdue play fair or loose players!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian.D.Stuart View Post
                          I see there no inconvenience you should not forget Thanksgiving is celebrate only by following countrys
                          Observed by States
                          * United States
                          * Canada
                          * Liberia
                          * Grenada[1]
                          Territories
                          * Puerto Rico (USA)
                          * Norfolk Island (AUS))
                          Source Wikipedia: Thanksgiving

In the rest of the World inclusive Europe it is only known by the name but in no country it is a Holliday .
                          You can remove Canada from your list cause we celebrate it the 2nd Monday in October, so we are not in Holiday at the CW day.
                          Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          Guild : SHIELD
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Yes, while you losers are sleeping off the tryptophan, I'll jump into class wars and get some rewards since I'll have had Thanksgiving meal 4 hours earlier. Buhahahaha

Comment

most will just log and do afk anyway... end up wit same rewards unless u top casher....

Comment

Originally posted by drdredog03 View Post
                                So next Month if CW is to be on the last Thursday in December, ... and You can bet R2 wont move it to the 3rd Thursday (December 18th) either.
                                I am in the other U S A (Capetown) so will make CW this time but will not log in on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

I started Wartune on Jan 2 S414, - VIP and light cashier. As the game progressed, I learned restraint,
                                so non-cashier and no longer VIP. Life is a much more fulfilling game than wartune
                                and while I have remaned to keep in touch with friends, one year is enough.
                                The true friends will stay in touch outside this game..
                                Not going to any new server, not going to help fund this game.
                                its time to say goodbye, so I dont cuss when eating good cup cakes.
                                Last edited by EllegonMcleod; 11-27-2014, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X