Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Contribution Pack's!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contribution Pack's!!!!

Hello guys in the contribution pack the one u get with contribution point's it say's u can get lvl 1 pet book skill's and whell of fate items but dose anyone ever got one?

Wheel of Fate (7 days) is very rare and awesome offhand piece: [i^bh901s^i|29q1ukkf-t2-wj8] (copy to CS chat)

And books do not exist i think, never got one.
    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

There have been players who've been lucky enough to obtain the Wheel of Fate, however only once in a blue moon as it is a rare piece. As for the level 1 books, I'm pretty sure they do not exist. I'm not sure why it's even listed in the pack.
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-24-2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChesePie View Post
        Hello guys in the contribution pack the one u get with contribution point's it say's u can get lvl 1 pet book skill's and whell of fate items but dose anyone ever got one?
        once upon a time contrib packs did give lvl 1 pet skill books, but it was in the first couple months of the game being out (over 3 years ago), and haven't gotten one since. so they probably got yanked out for some reason.
        The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Working...
        X