New Angel Seraphim !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Angel Seraphim !!!

Why is Seraphim Angel skill stats is low ? it's only 190% basic Damage to All enemy's..? or missing extra skill bonus like Angel Demeter ? cuz that one also dealing 190% damage but decrease 18% Hit from enemy's.. his skill animation also different..

Click image for larger version

Name:	nnn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	962.3 KB
ID:	1761666
    Click image for larger version

Name:	jjj.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	675.0 KB
ID:	1761667

Start to think the same too, but I don't know, I asked and been asked too, I think 1 level difference isn't that much but ... who knows.
    Weird for 2 angels to suddenly appear, 1 of them to have a special attack like Raphael/Athena, while the other has nothing.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

If you add 1+1 you'll slowly start to realize its actually pretty simple. Lets start by analyzing how much does it cost to get seraphim and compare that to demeter.....?

Comment

seraphin is only 3 usd , demeter is as expensive as smoldering in last halloween 300/300 of each thxgiving currency

Comment

Working...
        X