Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Treasure Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Treasure Hunt

Test our your treasure hunting skills in the brand new Treasure Hunt event and earn fantastic rewards! Continue reading to find out more about this event.

1. In order to begin a treasure hunt, players will be required to have a Treasure Map. Treasure Maps can be found in several ways. Each map is split into 3 pieces (top, middle, and bottom). Once a player or group of players is able to complete an entire Treasure Map they can begin a treasure hunt in which they will receive various treasure boxes containing many fantastic items such as: Gem Chests, Cherubstones, Costume Icons, Mount Souls, Fusion Gems, Ungodly Souls.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Treasure Hunt Chest rewards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	443.4 KB
ID:	1761806

2. A party of 3 may embark on a treasure hunt together with each of the players providing one of the required pieces of the Treasure Map. The quality of the map will determine the types of treasure that can be discovered.

Name:	Treasure Hunt 01.jpg
Size:	272.6 KB
ID:	1761708

3. If a player finds all 3 pieces of a map, (s)he can embark on a Solo Treasure Hunt.

Name:	Treasure Hunt 02.jpg
Size:	252.9 KB
ID:	1761709

4. Each treasure hunt will award the participating players points which can be used to exchange for items in the Treasure Hunt's Point Shop.

Name:	Treasure Hunt 03.jpg
Size:	300.4 KB
ID:	1761710

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

What's the difference between solo and party? We can fight togheter? it's like team arena? there are more prizes for party?

Comment

on solo u have to put all 3 parts of a map and u get all 3 rewards...on team u put 1 part and u get 1 reward(from what i`ve noticed till now at least)

Comment

what about the point ? do we get more on single or team ?

Comment

Basic single treasure gives 60 points, in party u get 25. But u need 3 parts for single, so its better to do in party coz u will get 3*25.

Comment

Originally posted by russellcrowe1 View Post
            Basic single treasure gives 60 points, in party u get 25. But u need 3 parts for single, so its better to do in party coz u will get 3*25.
            For points yes, but regarding the rewards you get in party, it sucks hard...

Comment

Why ? u get 1 of 3 cards => 3 attempts = 3 cards Not to talk about that rewards s*cks, u absolutly get nothing but points which matters.

Comment

how do u get superior rewards? is it random or difference in solo/party

Comment

made new events and ta bugged how an i get angel now good i recharged no (

Comment

wherre do you find these treasure maps or what do you have to do to get them??

Comment

Originally posted by R272135517 View Post
                      wherre do you find these treasure maps or what do you have to do to get them??
                      you get the maps from the chests in hot events

Comment

i don't have the map..how

Comment

Originally posted by R247869077 View Post
                          i don't have the map..how
                          Are you:

1. A noob.
                          2. An idiot.
                          3. A rare brainless monkey that can write and somehow got onto a computer.

I wish it was 3, but i ain't ever seen one of that species cept at PE, so I'll place a bet on it being 2.
                          League of Angels
                          S96 Alanna
                          Beserker lvl 71
                          Fortuna lvl 85
                          Sterling Moonbeam
                          Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                          850k BR+
                          Guild: Legendary
                          Blood and Jade
                          S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                          Bayi/Zhi
                          War Urso 7*
                          45k BR+
                          Guild: Eternal

Comment

this is so confusing
                            from neat maps and up to perfect each brackets have also superior rewards
                            so how get those? are some of them 100% sure if ALL ppl use same type of maps or they go on random spin togheter with decided map rewards but superior part have rly low chance???
                            and what happening if someone use superior map and other use perfect or to say how is count if ppl use diff type of maps
                            god i so love events when half is not explained

thanksgiving maybe just wonder to who

Comment

i think you get the reward that applies to the map that you chose to use in a party, each map will hold different rewards so the reward will be a random one for example blue map rewards

Comment

Working...
                              X