thought about r2games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thought about r2games

i'm playing wartune since mars 2013, and still enjoy the game and the people i'm playing with. but ...

- ticket : be honest, that's not working at all. i don't know the reason (lack of peope who are reading them or people just don't want to read them) but most of the ticket finish with "close" without getting a single human answer.

- posting on forum : r2games don't create game for what i understood (at least not wartune). so posting on forum is like throwing a bottle in the sea. the post have to be seen by moderator, who will "push" the r2games, who will (perhaps) give the information to the developpers

- update : when an update come, you expect to know what will happen . not with r2games. you have some general information and the rest is under a "various" general line. that can include in game modifications that will affect all player. not all are bad, but the trouble is, player have to discover them. And when it's a nerfing (mars will, world boss, ...) we just fell r2games is mocking us by trying to hide it. R2games is only publisher ? it's no excuse. it's r2games's fault if they can't get information from the developers. it's either r2games's right or job to get them.

- wiki : i like how each time someone try to write information about something moderator and/or mentor explain we shouldn't have faith in something who come from outside the site. ok, in that case, give us a site with information about game. if you don't want, help existing wiki by correcting the error they could have. between the typo in game, the forum event who can be wrong (i couldn't stop laughting when a G M posted 3 time wrongly the god descent date, ... and yes, we should have faith in forum information... so true), the game who can be wrong (the hurtfull event who was written to be one more day and didn't ...) we don't have much faith in any ingame informations.

- bug : some bug are so old that people now have to live with them. for wartune, for me, the biggest one is the memory leak who destroy the whole playing game. i tried with 3 different computer and 2 different provider with 4 different browser. same result with all of them, the more you play, the more flash browser process increase. and it started JUST after a game patch. Before, the memory used was always around 400, now it start at 500 and crash if you don't refresh frequently. it's even hard to do some feature (like DI) without.

as i said, i still enjoy the game, so not everthing is bad. but as it's inside the game, it's not thanks to r2games (they are only publisher if you remember).

wartune will be the first and last game i will play on r2games. my feeling is they are trying to add more and more game and hope some will work, even through they don't have enough employer to manage them all correctly. so older game are just doomed.
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 11-25-2014, 02:40 AM.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

We don't even know all bug, we are now used to them it's like it's a part of the game ^^

But for me the most big trouble is the lack of information of any kind and always on evrything they make (update, event, evrything)

Sadly all what you've said are true and also sadly they totaly don't care about your post and nothing will change :s
    Even mod thing it's interesting they can only spare them the information and i doubt they'll come here to read something
    Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

A post half year old, but everything written here is still true, and the situation only got worse

Comment

Working...
      X