Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/27 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    We're still waiting on someone useful to show their face... I'm sorry about the wait
    S1 is back on ... thank you ^^
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• Originally posted by Val-K View Post
      S1 is back on ... thank you ^^
      Cool. Thanks for reporting back ^_^
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• wht about vip pack at last night i saw it till hv to be in shop know it is remove

Comment

• Originally posted by Thenybuffs View Post
          Call 1-800-Waa-Waaa A representative will be with you shortly.
          is that the best u can come up with?....Very mature.....NOT! I am now begining to wonder if Daddy knows you are using his credit card.
          Last edited by massimocellino; 11-27-2014, 06:34 AM.
          All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
          Class:Archer
          Level:80
          BR:4.1mill+
          Server:S481

Comment

• hehe nice jock

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much what we do now. I hear the requests of you Non-cashers "Need 2 more for Spire" But why would someone with 300k BR++ run with a level 80 with 120k BR? You'll just die at level 12, then the 2 or 3 of us cashers will make it to level 20-22 like we normally do (which we would of done by ourselves without you). The trouble you and some of the rest of you have, is you want to feel relevant, as if you matter somehow, but you don't. The game would exist without you. Perhaps Farmville or a nice game of cards would be better suited for you.
              Now here we go.This is the most stubit answer i ever read in a Game aparently you to not even unterstand the meaning of the word GAME, but this but you in line with 90% of the big Cash users.
              Now let me tell you, on are server I got in the past often ask by Casher if i want to join them in mpd, spire, tok ore there guild - my response where everytime "Sorry I to not Play with Cashers, i am against the use of cash exceeding 10€ per months in an online game, so consequens is i will not profit from people using cash and there far higher br".
              And by now i see far more often Casher asking for Mpd spire etc because there only 3 hardcore casher and about 20moderate casher on are server and the find it hart to make teams for DI,Spire,TOK/NM
              With my 190k br lvl 74 after 10 months on 1 server without using cash(ok paid 7 months vip at beginn) i consiter, i to allright if i go with a nocasher team to lvl 19 spire, no need to go lvl 20+ .
              Then Point 2 : just imagine R² decide tomorow to separate casher from no and low cash player on different servers. So you would find youre self with the about 500 casher in the same server and no non/light casher in sight not on BG not in arena just nowhere no/low casherplayer's, you would not even have cross server gb because there would not be enough guild's. How long would you think you keep playing when you can not push no and low casher around and get easy kills????????
              Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 11-27-2014, 08:11 AM.
              Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
              (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• HOF and last weeks have been a disappointment. A lot of casher and non-casher quit the game.

Will get better or will continue downstream?

Comment

• Cherry on the Cake...........................

With all the issues lately & the **** rewards for HoF, to add insult to injure we now have to wait another month.
                  I would have waited for good rewards but not these rewards, I think I'll just eat my christmas cake & the rewards (**** ones) might arrive some time next year

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much what we do now. I hear the requests of you Non-cashers "Need 2 more for Spire" But why would someone with 300k BR++ run with a level 80 with 120k BR? You'll just die at level 12, then the 2 or 3 of us cashers will make it to level 20-22 like we normally do (which we would of done by ourselves without you). The trouble you and some of the rest of you have, is you want to feel relevant, as if you matter somehow, but you don't. The game would exist without you. Perhaps Farmville or a nice game of cards would be better suited for you.
                    i help those kind of BR in spire and MPD all the time without attempt + even use my 2nd dragon invasion attempt to help them out. ever heard of helping guildies and friends out.

without non cashers (which form a large server %) guilds would be hard pressed to get participants in battles, atoll boss would never have enough teams and etc .. basically the server can be classed as dead si they are relevant and if those 300k+ BR are free they should take a few min aside and help them out
                    Cyanide
                    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                    Guild: Sicario

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      We're still waiting on someone useful to show their face... I'm sorry about the wait
                      Been waiting for 1 1/2 years for someone useful to show their face

Comment

• maybe u will fix the bugs on s510 s512 and s521... people are kicked out during fights from mpds/arenas... then they can't log in 2-10 mins...

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                          R2_Helen you`re useless here, you just only post what devs told you and nothing else, not even a small info about what you post.
                          Well... im almost agree with you, but in a sense they are usefull for devs to hide behind them...why a should a dev need someone to tell what himself can tell, is not easier and fester they do it themself? But no, this way they let mods and mentors deal with all the issues and trash devs causes...
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• new to reaming out R2...let alone posting in here. but, because it is a holiday here in the states, and our server doesn't have an active moderator...here goes. since the newest MT last night, it seems every 15 minutes i'm getting booted by the game "network connection was lost". yes i play through FB. and don't say i need to clean my damn cookies. before i log in after EVERY MT...i run my CCleaner and several other cleaning programs...so that SHOULD NOT be an issue. the issue is with the game. and since there's a new link in-game for Invite Facebook Friends...im thinking R2 messed up again....please get this **** fixed before CW!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R29511251 View Post
                              new to reaming out R2...let alone posting in here. but, because it is a holiday here in the states, and our server doesn't have an active moderator...here goes. since the newest MT last night, it seems every 15 minutes i'm getting booted by the game "network connection was lost". yes i play through FB. and don't say i need to clean my damn cookies. before i log in after EVERY MT...i run my CCleaner and several other cleaning programs...so that SHOULD NOT be an issue. the issue is with the game. and since there's a new link in-game for Invite Facebook Friends...im thinking R2 messed up again....please get this **** fixed before CW!!
                              Try playing thru http://www.war tune DOT com/

Comment

• first...im not gonna stop playing a toon i've spent 2yrs building just because the tards can't program anything to save their lives. secondly, my email and nickname has been used there, and the accounts basically frozen to where i can't get at my alts. the first reason should be more than sufficient enough that a paying customer shouldn't be told to "start over"

Comment

Working...
                                X