Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOF BR boasting Item. can we change it back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOF BR boasting Item. can we change it back?

many of us is using junk astral and gems to make out br reaches the numbers. So can we change them back now or have to wait till 10dec? pls reply to ths thread GM. Thank u.

Good question...
    East coast archer.

Comment

transfer it back .. u need it...

Comment

if you got compensation its safe to say u can switch back only people who quallified for hof got the compensation

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
          if you got compensation its safe to say u can switch back only people who quallified for hof got the compensation
          Not quite, you got compensation because you have 250k br up, but if you aimed for 350k br and the help you got was from astrals then its not really "safe" to switch back until you get an answer.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

only players whit high enough br gote compensions packs so the should has registe or br and ther can se it on each serv sinces buff dont Count becuse then alot wil has mouch more br you try put buff on and go guild player list and se it dont show you br whit buff on.

Comment

honestly i would assume its safe to change back over because the highest br toon was also suppose to get a reward and if it was not recorded then a different toon may steal that rewards which would cause for a ***** storm for them so i would say yes but as we all know from LAST NIGHT r2 is dumber then ***** so who knows maybe maybe not isnt like that for everything in this game
              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

i changed it back, reached 300k br. i got a screenshot of me having 300k so that could be some info of me reaching it. i wont let some vague delayed rewards get in my way of doing dailies properly. had 42k patk (as a mage lol:P) and i want my normal stats back.

Think of it like this, if r2 doesnt have the info, how would they get the br? from another maintenance? so they can filter pots etc. Atleast i think this

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                  i changed it back, reached 300k br. i got a screenshot of me having 300k so that could be some info of me reaching it. i wont let some vague delayed rewards get in my way of doing dailies properly. had 42k patk (as a mage lol:P) and i want my normal stats back.

Think of it like this, if r2 doesnt have the info, how would they get the br? from another maintenance? so they can filter pots etc. Atleast i think this
                  str ranking filer out pot and scoll's buff same goes from the br u can se in the guild member list

Comment

Working...
                  X