Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Thanksgiving Day Events and Promotions - New @ 12/1!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
    OMG, really ? -_-
    That's my reaction with the lack of SC engrave event.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

GEM EVENT AND SOUL EVENT ARE A SHAME , what about new players they need whips and gem event , BUT YOU NEED ONLY OUR MONEY . DON'T PLAY THIS EVENT .DON'T BUY BALENS DON'T SPEND MONEY IN THIS GAME .

Comment

This is "Thanksgiving Day Events" shame on you for this soul event and gem event . THIS IS "Thankstakeing from us " Day Events. DON'T PUT THIS EVENTS ON "Thanksgiving" because they are not a "Thanksgiving".

Comment

well time to keep hording my 1million+ soul crystals can get gold esay dont need totrade them in for more lol

Comment

PUT -lvl5 gem back in
            -something for using soul crystals
            BE responsive(or else there is no point in checking n following forums here)
            HOPES r FREE xD

Comment

will t there another event for chrystal soul?

Comment

Why r2?Why?
                Why isn't tere the old SC exchange and SC engraving bonus?It was much better with the unlimited attempts

Comment

Seriously R2, what the heck happened to SC exchanges where we could get useful stuff like mount whips and runestones?

Comment

I have a question. Crafting a lvl 11 gem give you reward for lvl 10 syntetize event? Thanks and try answer only if you know for sure>! Regards!

Comment

Helen cane you answer me plz i lose my Sc from mail what hapend where is my sc plz help

Comment

a big big big big Cupcake!! R2 u r simply the best in ruining this game.

forums are hopeless especially in hearing peoples thoughts and insights.

u only think of yourselves and not the majority of the players!
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-01-2014, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HUBLOTT
                          i dont play this game because no one from staff no help me i spend money for nothing
                          That's because you're asking help from the wrong people. What you have to do is file a ticket. http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

geez.. editing my comment is BIG BIG BIG Cupcake AGAIN!!!

I DID THAT SO THAT R2 WOULD KNOW HOW MOST OF PLAYERS ARE ****** UP WITH THE MESS

Comment

Increasingly disappointed with this game... since 2 month there is not a single soul engrave event and gem event rewarded with runestones is crappy event !!!
                              Player disappointed = player who does not want to put any money into this game !!
                              Last edited by Neb-Heru; 12-01-2014, 06:08 AM.

Comment

GEM EVENT AND SOUL EVENT ARE A SHAME , what about new players they need whips and gem event , BUT YOU NEED ONLY OUR MONEY . DON'T PLAY THIS EVENT .DON'T BUY BALENS DON'T SPEND MONEY IN THIS GAME .
                                "Thanksgiving Day Events" shame on you for this soul event and gem event . THIS IS "Thankstakeing from us " Day Events. DON'T PUT THIS EVENTS ON "Thanksgiving" because they are not a "Thanksgiving". ANSWER TO THIS moderator

Comment

Working...
                                X