[Event] Wheel of Prosperity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myria973 View Post
    this event is even worse than magic pot, mount got such a low drop rate and most of the time you only get stamina potion or exp gift pack. Another scam from r2, thanks for that
    me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    is that true ?

Comment

Wheel of Prosperity = wheel of poverty, the best you guys could get is Mount Hoof x10, Mahra x20, Sepulcrum x15, and loads of stamina, forget about the mounts, they are just for display purposes so you guys could spend more balens to get it

Comment

think its time for jokes with people here R2.. already know 3-4 big players and cashers also witch wants stop play this s hi t of game ! Wheel of prosperity? Are you ceazy?

Comment

Not sure what everyone is complaining about. I got the Iron cart mount with 5 spins. It's all a game of chance. If you choose to spend the balens then you can't gripe about free stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedlei View Post
            Not sure what everyone is complaining about. I got the Iron cart mount with 5 spins. It's all a game of chance. If you choose to spend the balens then you can't gripe about free stuff.
            Lmao well you maybe on of a very elite few that have gotten it.. I know many people that have over 100 spins and have not gotten anything bigger than 10 hoofs...

Comment

I don't know why anyone is complaining about this one. You have already spent the balens on whatever you were going to spend them on in the first place. This is just free rewards on top of that, regardless of whether or not its good. Ill take extra sep/mahra any day of the week. Mounts are already a gamble as it is, so don't get ur hopes up on the wheel n u wont be disappointed. Free stuff is free stuff, simple as that. Not like ur just dumping straight balens for these rewards like that forsaken Magic Pot.
              Last edited by Schwab_Kabam39; 12-07-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven0077 View Post
                Lmao well you maybe on of a very elite few that have gotten it.. I know many people that have over 100 spins and have not gotten anything bigger than 10 hoofs...
                you know how he get the card ?? after somone stupid like me spend 24 spins ................ this become realy enoing on evry eventh mi and my frends open boxes 200 ++ and 2 mints after ..... free drop ..... idk wath to sey ..... but when we stop to cash the drop will bi 2 3 maunths per event .....wit this big procent same is wit magik pot 2 days 10k balens and rith after fish + 100 mara on 10 spins realyy ??? on hole server only 1 maunth card drop for .... 15 days ....
                ❤PaTeNcE❤
                Even the future has an end

Comment

Wheel of Karina

Comment

are the drop rates fair... I dunno...
                    But guys, you should really consider looking at it like this; are you spending to get attempts, or are you getting attempts because you spend?

Comment

Wheel is bulls**t Spinned about 180 times and just one (ONE !!!!) mount card,crappy yeti :/ In first 10 spins... Most times stamina or s****y leg stones :/
                      ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                      ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                      ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                      ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                      ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

I opened a ticket and the elves just said - I guess your not lucky.

My response was I am one of your top customers - 416k BR, spending to stay on top is difficult. Have spun over 300 times and got no wings or mounts. If this is supposed to be a perk they got it all wrong. However I kindly thanked them for my reason to quit while on top and once HOF rewards are dispersed - that will be my last day. It was fun but expensive.

my GC name for this event - wheel of ***

in reality - wheel of thanks as it helped me quit this money pit

Strat
                        416k archer
                        2 orange sylphs
                        pretty much everything max'd

Comment

Originally posted by paulbtopchef View Post
                          I opened a ticket and the elves just said - I guess your not lucky.

My response was I am one of your top customers - 416k BR, spending to stay on top is difficult. Have spun over 300 times and got no wings or mounts. If this is supposed to be a perk they got it all wrong. However I kindly thanked them for my reason to quit while on top and once HOF rewards are dispersed - that will be my last day. It was fun but expensive.

my GC name for this event - wheel of ***

in reality - wheel of thanks as it helped me quit this money pit

Strat
                          416k archer
                          2 orange sylphs
                          pretty much everything max'd
                          True is that we should get compensation for this ** http://prntscr.com/5fgbue
                          ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                          ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                          ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                          ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                          ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            this event is a bonus wheel for the people who spent, but probably not a wise choice for itself.
                            buying only to have attempt in that event is probably a dangerous choice as the drop rate of good item is certainly low.
                            I completely agree with this and would never ever spend specifically to use this wheel. It should be viewed purely as a bonus thing for balens you spend on stuff you actually need. In my experience the drop rate of wings or mounts on this wheel is absolute zero. Despite being on a server with a couple of very heavy cashers and a fair few moderates, I have never seen or heard of anyone getting wings or mount from this.
                            Server: S371
                            Guild: Harmony♣
                            Class: Archer
                            Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

not see mount drop in last 2 weeks on my server.....very low drop rate
                              i got only mahra, sylph sp and stamina....use 38 time

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
                                I completely agree with this and would never ever spend specifically to use this wheel. It should be viewed purely as a bonus thing for balens you spend on stuff you actually need. In my experience the drop rate of wings or mounts on this wheel is absolute zero. Despite being on a server with a couple of very heavy cashers and a fair few moderates, I have never seen or heard of anyone getting wings or mount from this.
                                one of our top BR (there is no orange sylph in our server, so can't define them as really heavy casher) in server got a +20 mount, so it's possible but REALLY low
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X